The Oracle Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 54: The Grand Entrance of Fenris

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Week 54: The Grand Entrance of Fenris - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 54: The Grand Entrance of Fenris

Post  Fenris Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:23 pm

Fenris sighs and visibly relaxes as the security droid leaves "Is this really what i've been reduced too?.. Fine. if that's where you want to go i suppose i can try it. " she then pauses "Wait, you don't speak German do you?"
Fenris
Fenris

Back to top Go down

Week 54: The Grand Entrance of Fenris - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 54: The Grand Entrance of Fenris

Post  HanJi Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:28 pm

Han's voice came through in precise, slightly mechanical german, the clear sign of someone using a voice synth in conjunction with an internal translator. "Not naturally, no. But I've got an internal translator and a voice synth, so if you're more comfortable talking in german, that's no issue. Sounds a little off though, the words come out a bit mechanical. Your choice."

Han turned back to Pavarti. "We're gonna go grab some lunch, she's a new Oracle agent suggested by the UIG, near as I can gather. I'll bring her up to speed and set her up with a Mandarin chip, so you two can talk later."
HanJi
HanJi

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:47 pm

As she prepares to leave with Han, Fenris glances down and stops "Ah.. this may be a weird question, but are there any showers here i could use? I kinda need one. "
Fenris
Fenris

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Nizky Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:52 pm

SAM tried to be helpful. SAM had tried to engage these people in conversation. It was the first piece of human interaction he had, not including Ace. He'd been really excited about the idea of talking to people by himself, and then Han swept in and pushed him aside as if he was nothing. Not only that they had outright ignored him. Alright, perhaps 'excited' wasn't the best word, but he was as close as his simulated emotions would allow him to be. Now he was as close as his simulated emotions allowed him to be to 'dejected'.

"I was here to translate Agent Ji. I speak and understand a multitude of languages. Do not think that just because I look like a combat droid I am incapable of more than just trying to kill people."

He rotated on the spot, looking at everyone in the room in turn, before finishing on Fenris. "It seams that you have a new translator and won't be needing me. That's fine. If you need me I'll be in the corner of Ace's office. Staring at an empty room."

The droid floated off down the corridor towards the aforementioned location.
Ace Nizky
Ace Nizky

Back to top Go down

Post  HanJi Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:06 pm

Yeah, sure. Showers are down the hall on the left, feel free to take your time. I can wait. Don't worry about it though. I fight in tactical assault armour and free run, so I know how it can get.

He stretched out a hand. "I'll meet you back here when you're done. I'm Han, by the way. Han Ji. If you'll excuse me, I should probably go apologize to Ace's robot.
HanJi
HanJi

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:31 pm

Fenris watched the two of them head off,this could take a bit of getting used to. She turned to thank the Indian woman, hoping that she would understand dispite the language barriar, then set off to finally get clean.
Fenris
Fenris

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Comoros Sharma Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:03 am

Parvati blinks once or twice as Han moves in and deals with the woman. Rationally of course it made perfect sense, he was obviously much better placed to help the woman given the language barriers and all, but something still rankled. She supposed it was just the normal dislike of failure... coupled with the fact that she still hadn't gotten the coffee she had intended to get back when this all began.

She opened her mouth to thank the droid but he had already taken his leave, with Han in pursuit. She turned back to Fenris with a smile and a shrug, apologetic for the situation and the lack of understanding.
Parvati Comoros Sharma
Parvati Comoros Sharma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2