The Oracle Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Investigation Roadtrip to Europe.

+2
Ida Salcedo
Darya Demeter
6 posters

Go down

Investigation Roadtrip to Europe. Empty Investigation Roadtrip to Europe.

Post  Darya Demeter Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:51 pm

Hey people. I'm gonna try and arrange this in advance, since I'm heading off to do it next week, but when I was still working at Lanzar there was a couple of strange things I noticed, to do with non-bounties disappearing in a way that might indicate Lanzar's involvement. Most of these have been over in Europe, and I'd like to head over to try and do some groundwork on it, since I don't currently have enough for Oracle to get involved. Anyone who is willing to join, please come and get in touch with me.
Darya Demeter
Darya Demeter

Back to top Go down

Investigation Roadtrip to Europe. Empty Re: Investigation Roadtrip to Europe.

Post  Ida Salcedo Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:57 pm

Ooh, where in Europe? I could do with a trip over there anyway, and if some business can be arranged anyway then all the better.
Ida Salcedo
Ida Salcedo

Back to top Go down

Post  HanJi Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:03 pm

Sounds good, I wouldn't mind taking a trip. It'll be nice to get outside Ai-Jinn territory (a first for me)
HanJi
HanJi

Back to top Go down

Post  Darya Demeter Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:05 pm

OOC note: This is called "Matt ran on ahead without checking with the GM what Darya actually knows, not Darya being an idiot.

Well, here is where we run into a bit of a problem, since it was kept pretty tightly under wraps. If you have any contacts over there you could ask about mysterious disappearences (they tend to be midrank I believe), that would be really helpful. Also, I'll ask Wei to see if he can dig out some information on it.
Darya Demeter
Darya Demeter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wei Xu Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:47 pm

I'm a bit busy at the moment, but I'll try and clear some space in the next couple of weeks to do some investigation. This certainly sounds like it could be worth investigating...
Wei Xu
Wei Xu

Back to top Go down

Post  SosieTerrehaute Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:06 pm

I'd be interested too, especially if we can stick it to your old company.
SosieTerrehaute
SosieTerrehaute

Back to top Go down

Post  Ida Salcedo Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:13 pm

I know about some disappearances myself in Madrid, there may well be a connection. I never got a chance to look into it before the Building Incident the 1st Building Incident, but we should swing by Madrid whenever we do this. I'm sure I can find some old friends (or old nemeses, you know how it is in "alternatively legitimate affairs") to get some leads for me.
Ida Salcedo
Ida Salcedo

Back to top Go down

Post  Darya Demeter Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:28 pm

Okay, that is a possiblity to look into, thanks Ida. Do you have any names or details?

We may have to postpone the trip for a bit to do some groundwork, but thanks to all of you who have volunteered!
Darya Demeter
Darya Demeter

Back to top Go down

Post  Enrique Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:36 pm

As long as you lot aren't planning on destroying any historical buildings, I'll come. It would be a bit far for me to go to put you back together otherwise.
Enrique
Enrique

Back to top Go down

Post  Wei Xu Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:10 pm

Alright, I've done some investigation, and not turned up a great deal, but I have got some things.

Firstly, everyone who's gone missing was European.
Secondly, they had all been recently promoted. The positions they'd been promoted to varied, as did pretty much everything else. This is pretty much the only link I could find.
Thirdly, I did some investigation into those who went missing in the Madrid Spire specifically. There are two - Evelyn Alvarez six months ago and Ronaldo Sandiego two years ago. Alvarez had been promoted to senior controller of the Spire's waste management systems, and Sandiego to head of security on floor 56 (which is reserved for corporate Agents and employee housing). Neither of them had their disappearances detected for a week or so, since records showed them still showing up to work, having been faked.
Finally, there are several Lanzas Agents who were present in the Spire around the time of both disappearances. All have privacy licenses and are Rank 3-5, so I could only find their names: Leon Kaminski, Claire Petrovak, Tobias Smith, Adoncia Ramos and Natalia Kotova.

Any of that mean anything to anyone?
Wei Xu
Wei Xu

Back to top Go down

Post  Ida Salcedo Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:52 pm

It all lines up with what I knew, but I'm afraid there's nothing else I can add yet. I'll start my own investigation soon, see what I can find.
Ida Salcedo
Ida Salcedo

Back to top Go down

Post  Darya Demeter Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:06 pm

I've heard of Kotova: she's a division head who mainly operates in this area. Never heard of the others though.
Darya Demeter
Darya Demeter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wei Xu Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:37 pm

Kotova's a division head? I'm impressed - she was the lowest ranking out of all of them.
Wei Xu
Wei Xu

Back to top Go down

Post  Ida Salcedo Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:24 pm

Sometimes being better makes you less cautious. I've seen a couple of times where a less-experienced agent's been put in charge because they'll err on the side of caution and come out with fewer pointless deaths. It's obviously not exactly common practice, but...

And of course, there are divisions which are just all low-rank - they may not have been working together.
Ida Salcedo
Ida Salcedo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down