The Oracle Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Investigation: Location, Location, Location

4 posters

Go down

Investigation: Location, Location, Location  Empty Investigation: Location, Location, Location

Post  Ace Nizky Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:52 pm

Please use this thread to post any information you might have or discussions about the location of the Cyberlin Deathmatch.

I must confess I am not sure how useful finding out the location of the fight before hand is. I suppose a forth party could come in and sabotage it, or any of the first three if they are not already aware of this information. Still it is something we should look into. I think we should see what comes out of the Savoy before we can do much with this.
Ace Nizky
Ace Nizky

Back to top Go down

Investigation: Location, Location, Location  Empty Re: Investigation: Location, Location, Location

Post  Fenris Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:03 pm

After the London mission, i was planning on going to Eden Spire. I was thinking of finding someone who might know where this is happening, then getting one of the more talky people to pose as someone intent on gambling in the outcome, who is willing to pay for the location.
Fenris
Fenris

Back to top Go down

Investigation: Location, Location, Location  Empty Re: Investigation: Location, Location, Location

Post  Fenris Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:13 pm

I am still planning on going to Eden Spire, but I have other business there I need to take care of. I was planning on renting an apartment for a few weeks, so if anyone was wanting to try and get the location from an EI spire, then i would be more than willing to share the apartment.
Fenris
Fenris

Back to top Go down

Post  Tansai Kay Tue May 07, 2013 10:16 pm

There are maybe 5 or 6 places in Russia with building work that may indicate that the cyberlin death match arena was being constructed there. I can't narrow it down anymore than that, and given I'mm disappearing off, someone else will probably have to check that.
Tansai Kay
Tansai Kay

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugo Wed May 08, 2013 2:24 am

I can go check that.
Hugo
Hugo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down