The Oracle Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results of the investigation into the cybernetics thefts.

3 posters

Go down

Results of the investigation into the cybernetics thefts. Empty Results of the investigation into the cybernetics thefts.

Post  Darya Demeter Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:48 pm

This week, I have spent some time investigating this.

Cybernetics theft from Hatchiman Cybermunitions

The Hatchiman cybermunitions flagship store in Seoul has been robbed by unknown criminals. A large amount of cybernetics were reported missing this morning after staff noticed signs of a break-in in the store room. The top of the range security system in the store had not been triggered and the UIG is appealing for any information or witnesses.

According to the offical reports, some fairly nasty cybernetics were stolen.
5 Tomoe Assault cannon arms
1 Chrysanthemum charge driver arm
5 Futsunushi plasma blades
10 Clor tentacles
4 Mono-coil whips

Now, while investigating this, I found a couple of rumours about people showing off new Hatchiman cybernetics at the "High Tech, Low Life" club, which I have also observed several junior members of the cult of machina hanging out in. I'm not sure what the exact link is between the club and the Cult, but if anyone can help me investigate the place next week, I'd be grateful. Also, if anyone has any Hatchiman cybernetics of their own, come and see me, I want to make sure I can reckonise them.
Darya Demeter
Darya Demeter

Back to top Go down

Results of the investigation into the cybernetics thefts. Empty Re: Results of the investigation into the cybernetics thefts.

Post  Pinkie Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:57 pm

Sure thing I'm here this week, so you can look over the one I have.
Pinkie
Pinkie

Back to top Go down

Results of the investigation into the cybernetics thefts. Empty Re: Results of the investigation into the cybernetics thefts.

Post  HanJi Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:58 pm

I can probably be on hand next week to help track em down/eliminate them. Never really ran into them myself, but you always heard the rumours in Kowloon. I'll make sure to pack that Armour Piercing Clip the CEO gave us...and maybe a plasma rifle.
HanJi
HanJi

Back to top Go down

Post  Darya Demeter Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:02 pm

It's been a while, but there are a couple of other points of interest I should make.

Firstly, from HT, LL I've tracked a potential cult member to a group of `abandoned` warehouses near the sea...which have far more sercurity cameras than any abandoned area has a right to be.

Secondly, I've investigated the attack on the Tracer Li laboratory in Shanghai. This wasn't a standard cult raid, attacking and then stealing parts. This was a concentrated assault, designed to destroy the lab and kill everyone inside of it.

I'm not able to investigate both of these incidents by myself at the same time, so if anyone can help in anyway, that would be great. I'm hoping to use some Hornet drones to survey the warehouse complex, and possibly use some scout powder as well, but the main focus of my investigation will be the attack at Shanghai for now.
Darya Demeter
Darya Demeter

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinkie Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:02 pm

Let me know where you need me to go.
Pinkie
Pinkie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down