The Oracle Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Investigation: Shi Yukiro Cyberlin

2 posters

Go down

Investigation: Shi Yukiro Cyberlin  Empty Investigation: Shi Yukiro Cyberlin

Post  Ace Nizky Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:42 pm

Please use this thread to post any information you might have or discussions about the Shi Yukiro Cyberlin.

A lot of the ground work for this one was done for the last SY mission. I believe we have a way into SY territory, although we might need to find other ways out. That doesn’t help with finding where they might be building or planning a cyberlin though. Any ideas?
Ace Nizky
Ace Nizky

Back to top Go down

Investigation: Shi Yukiro Cyberlin  Empty Re: Investigation: Shi Yukiro Cyberlin

Post  Silvia Tsukuda Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:08 pm

Having done some sneaking around in the Under-Spire that Yokohama has become, it looks as though at least some parts of the SY cyberlin will be manufactured there - factories are taking in a lot of parts and not producing anything that I can see. However, it also seems to be a ridiculously secure city - constant security and surveillance on all citizens, checkpoints to get in and out, entirely underground except for the port. So who's up for trying to infiltrate a factory? I can probably help people get in/out, but it would be very helpful if they a) looked Japanese, b) spoke Japanese and c) were very good at infiltration - this will be difficult.
Silvia Tsukuda
Silvia Tsukuda

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum