The Oracle Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 51: Special Delivery for Bell

Go down

Week 51: Special Delivery for Bell Empty Week 51: Special Delivery for Bell

Post  Parvati Comoros Sharma Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:53 am

A parcel was delivered by a courier to the Waste away addressed to Bell. It was wrapped carefully in brown paper and tied up with string. Inside were a selection of books all of which appeared to be second hand ('Romeo and Juliet', 'Great Expectations', 'The adventures of Tom Sawyer'. 'Pride and Prejudice' and a copy of the Mahabarata.) and a hand written note.

Dear Bell.

I must apologise for my long silence and failure to contact you. I meant to speak with you all those weeks ago but one thing followed another and I am afraid that I it slipped my mind. I recently found these books that I bought for you on my first visit to Jerusalem in my Locker at Headquarters where I had stashed them after I hurriedly left the Waste away.

I hope you can forgive me for the time that it has taken me to fulfill my promise. I hope that these books are interesting to you and hope that you contact me to discuss them if you still wish to, my number hasn't changed.

Again i hope for your forgiveness and pray for your and your families health and wellbeing.

Yours sincerely

Parvati comoros sharma.
Parvati Comoros Sharma
Parvati Comoros Sharma

Back to top Go down