The Oracle Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 23: Darya and Dusty.

2 posters

Go down

Week 23: Darya and Dusty. Empty Week 23: Darya and Dusty.

Post  Darya Demeter Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:05 am

Darya...really wasn't cut out for dealing with the UIG in this way, but she was the one with the contacts, so she was the one who got to go to the UIG and sort out temporary licences that the UIG would deny it gave to the group. While she didn't take Dusty with her directly when sorting this out (Dusty is lovely, but he was over-excitable and not really suited for meetings, particularly not ones with UIG officers), he stayed around with her as she went over all the contacts and information she could for this, and she was glad of the company.

At the moment, she and him were having a brief break from the work, chucking Dusty's ball between each other in the training hall. Darya was still adjusting to her new upgrades to her nervous system, making her much quicker to react to things, a strange experience.

"So, Dusty" she said, picking up the ball and throwing it. "How's the body now that you've spent a few weeks in it. Still good?"
Darya Demeter
Darya Demeter

Back to top Go down

Week 23: Darya and Dusty. Empty Re: Week 23: Darya and Dusty.

Post  SosieTerrehaute Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:37 pm

Dusty, dressed smartly in a black suit, caught the ball easily. He was much more steady on his feet now, striding comfortably with huge steps. He had a tendency to touch things, run them through his fingers, listen to music, try new foods.. Yes, he was excitable, but even in the weeks that he had to get used to his flesh, he had lots to be excited about. He indulged in everything he could. It was good to have a body. To be tall. To grab people and hug them. To be treated like a real person. He threw the ball back at his aunt. "Oh yes! I don't miss my old body at all. Well, maybe a little. I miss being able to fit in little places. But! This is so much better! And smelling and tasting and touch are so good! No one even said they were good! Not even Bell!" He smiled, strange bright eyes focusing on Darya.
SosieTerrehaute
SosieTerrehaute

Back to top Go down

Post  Darya Demeter Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:10 am

Darya laughed slightly as she grabbed the ball out of the air herself. "I guess we just all take it for granted. Glad you like it though."

She launched the ball again at Dusty. "How's DJ Scissorz handling the change? I don't really see him much..."
Darya Demeter
Darya Demeter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down