The Oracle Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 13 Monday: Recovering the Hornet Drone Data. (DISREGARD, SEE COMING HOME THREAD)

2 posters

Go down

Week 13 Monday: Recovering the Hornet Drone Data. (DISREGARD, SEE COMING HOME THREAD) Empty Week 13 Monday: Recovering the Hornet Drone Data. (DISREGARD, SEE COMING HOME THREAD)

Post  Darya Demeter Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:00 pm

Throughout the last couple of weeks, every day five hornet drones would return to the roof of SWA, drop information off at a PDA Darya had set up there, before heading back out to the factory complex they were montitoring. Whether the other residents knew about this was impartial, they were there.

Darya's Mungo swung into the parking area, before she got out, dragging a muletech behind her. She was about to enter the door when she stopped, pulled on a set of climbing gloves, and shot up the side of the wall, swinging herself up onto the roof and grabbing the PDA, before hopping back down and heading into the house.

Heading to the large holoscreen, she hooked up her PDA to it before pausing, and saying out loud "Bell, could you help me for a second please?"

Last edited by Darya Demeter on Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darya Demeter
Darya Demeter

Back to top Go down

Week 13 Monday: Recovering the Hornet Drone Data. (DISREGARD, SEE COMING HOME THREAD) Empty Re: Week 13 Monday: Recovering the Hornet Drone Data. (DISREGARD, SEE COMING HOME THREAD)

Post  Ida Salcedo Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:08 pm

((OOC: I just realised I hadn't put it in the title, but I'd intended the "Coming Home" thread to happen on Monday. Maybe it would work smoother if you put this as a post in there instead?))
Ida Salcedo
Ida Salcedo

Back to top Go down

Week 13 Monday: Recovering the Hornet Drone Data. (DISREGARD, SEE COMING HOME THREAD) Empty Re: Week 13 Monday: Recovering the Hornet Drone Data. (DISREGARD, SEE COMING HOME THREAD)

Post  Darya Demeter Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:10 pm

((Ok, will do. Disregard this topic everyone.))
Darya Demeter
Darya Demeter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down