The Oracle Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Late Week 57 - Unexpected Fame

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Late Week 57 - Unexpected Fame - Page 2 Empty Re: Late Week 57 - Unexpected Fame

Post  Silvia Tsukuda Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:18 am

"You're sure?" Silvia asked, but she moved over to the screen and began eagerly perusing the various options that Tansai had set up. "No...not that one...that one looks pretty good...maybe not..."
Silvia Tsukuda
Silvia Tsukuda

Back to top Go down

Late Week 57 - Unexpected Fame - Page 2 Empty Re: Late Week 57 - Unexpected Fame

Post  Tansai Kay Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:35 am

"Oooh, I'd nearly forgotten about that one." said Tansai, leaning over and pointing at a spa named `Ushvani`." The logo was simple and silver, and the price lists non-existent. "I've heard that ones nice and quiet, and really good too! Barely anyone knows where it is though...we might well be able to get some rooms. Shall I try?"
Tansai Kay
Tansai Kay

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvia Tsukuda Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:41 am

"Um...yes. Why not?" For the first time since entering the apartment, Silvia smiled. "It...it looks like it should be good. Just a chance to...relax. I could...I could really do with that." She exhaled slowly and glanced over at her PDA, still sitting on the table. "I mean...it's been a bit hectic...relaxing would be good."
Silvia Tsukuda
Silvia Tsukuda

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:04 am

"Oh... your really going right now? Well... Have fun. I still have some stuff I need to do. I won't be under prepared for this." Fenris then turned and strode off back to her room, something clearly on her mind.
Fenris
Fenris

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvia Tsukuda Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:33 pm

"Oh, er...right. Okay." Silvia watched Fenris' departing back with some concern, and then turned to Tansai with a worried expression. "Is...do you think she's okay? I mean, I didn't mean to cause...any trouble." She glanced over at the screens full of spa information again. "Maybe...maybe this is a bad idea. I mean, we...you should be prepared for this mission. It's pretty important. Not just...lounging around." Despite her words, her voice was wistful, her eyes lingering on the Ushvani screen. "Yes, yes, we should...probably not just...take time off like that. Not right before a mission. I...I'll cope."
Silvia Tsukuda
Silvia Tsukuda

Back to top Go down

Post  Tansai Kay Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:40 am

Tansai patted her on the back. "I told you, I'm already prepared for this. We've got a plan, I can't take that much stuff since I'm going to be in disguise anyway. This won't hurt." She looked behind her shoulder at where Fenris had disappeared. "I'll go check on her though. Make sure she's okay."
Tansai Kay
Tansai Kay

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2