The Oracle Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 56: Scheming schemes in Silvia's suite.

3 posters

Go down

Week 56: Scheming schemes in Silvia's suite. Empty Week 56: Scheming schemes in Silvia's suite.

Post  Tansai Kay Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:15 pm

On a sofa in Silvia's London apartment, Tansai sucked on a straw as she looked over the maps and plans that Silvia had obtained, the fizzy, sugar filled liquid disappearing under her mask. "This is quite interesting." she said, tapping the security check point marked on the map. Even without being able to see her face, it was obvious she was grinning. Next to her was a large container she had brought into the apartment earlier, saying "Don't worry about where I got it."

"I think we should go through these as security guards." she said, refering to the checkpoints. "They use crates like this in the security vaults, so we can smuggle some equipment in...id scanners are gonna be a problem though."
Tansai Kay
Tansai Kay

Back to top Go down

Week 56: Scheming schemes in Silvia's suite. Empty Re: Week 56: Scheming schemes in Silvia's suite.

Post  Fenris Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:03 am

Fenris was lying on the sofa next to Tansai's, watching the "best bits" episode of her "What's in that Box?" box set. Currently, a rather desperate looking Hispanic man cradling a real life rabbit, was being chased around the game room by an angry Yard Bull. At Tansai's comments she looked over at her. "Um.. You must have noticed by now that I'm not so good at social stuff... especially under pressure." The man on the TV appeared to be cornered, and Fenris ate another mouthful of popcorn, eagerly awaiting the outcome of this game.
Fenris
Fenris

Back to top Go down

Week 56: Scheming schemes in Silvia's suite. Empty Re: Week 56: Scheming schemes in Silvia's suite.

Post  Silvia Tsukuda Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:09 am

Silvia, curled up on another chair amongst a pile of cushions, was tapping on her PDA with a look of absent-mindedness, her gaze straying between the screen, Tansai and the television. "ID scanners will definitely be a problem," she agreed, frowning. "And yes...you probably want someone else for social stuff, rather than Fenris or me. Maybe Shinobu? I mean, they must have duty rosters and stuff. Or...maybe we could get a person in in a crate, rather than equipment? It would probably be...possible. I think."
Silvia Tsukuda
Silvia Tsukuda

Back to top Go down

Post  Tansai Kay Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:44 am

Tansai glanced at the screen and then to Fenris with what appeared to be amusement. "Shinobu's probably a good choice for this...although, if we can get into the guard room here." she pointed to a small room to the side of the scanner "we could try hacking it so that we can get other people through."
Tansai Kay
Tansai Kay

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:06 pm

The contestant managed to somehow evade the Yard Bull, and was making his way to the other end of the game room. "So you want Ace or Positron in the box, or maybe the new Comoros girl? Can she hack?". She watched intently, still eating popcorn, as the man on the screen dashed towards a box, evidently hoping there was a weapon in it. "Wait, listen to me! "New girl"? I haven't ev- Hahaha- <cough> <choke>" The box the man chose in fact contained an angrol, which quickly proceded to bite off his face. And as it launched itself at the Yard Bull it was possible to make out Norwegian runes covering it's body. After a little while Fenris finally managed to stop choking on popcorn, and wiped the tears from her eyes.
Fenris
Fenris

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvia Tsukuda Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:46 pm

Silvia winced as the hapless man opened the box and turned her attention back to her PDA. "Would need to be a good hacker," she said, idly. "The Savoy's systems are probably...well...pretty good, I would think. And...we do seem to have had a bit of an influx of people lately, yeah. I mean, I'm still new as well...still only been on the one mission."
Silvia Tsukuda
Silvia Tsukuda

Back to top Go down

Post  Tansai Kay Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:17 am

Tansai made a mental note of Fenris' reaction in case she started standing around talking about morality and stuff on a mission while the UIG began to arrive, while outwardly throwing datapads at her using her thrown weapon trainings while saying "Long range back pat!"

She rolled over, nearly falling of the sofa and looked at Silvia. "Pos is a good hacker, I think. He knows a lot of stuff about lots of stuff."

She paused for a moment. "Huh. I'm not the new girl anymore..."
Tansai Kay
Tansai Kay

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvia Tsukuda Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:33 am

Silvia's head rose to look at Tansai with an expression of surprise. "You...were the new girl? I mean, sorry, obviously you must have been at some point, but you...you seem pretty...experienced. Like...like you know what you're doing here." She hesitated a moment. "And...um, I don't mean that in a bad way."
Silvia Tsukuda
Silvia Tsukuda

Back to top Go down

Post  Tansai Kay Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:58 am

"Eh. I've been an agent for a while now...what, fifteen years or something? Used to work in EI internal affairs, so I guess I'm used to breaking into expensive places for shit. Not that much different here, I just get paid more."

She swigged her drink again. "But yeah, there were a bunch of people around when I came in who left." She counted them off on her fingers. "There was this Marge chick who unleashed this telepathic orb thing, this guy called Inkwell who was pretty cool, Cobra, dunno where she's disappeared to, she used to live in the same place as me, and Xu, the guy who got executed, and I've heard people talk about people like Pinkie and Darya and Ida. No idea who they are."

She paused. "Man, things move quickly here..."
Tansai Kay
Tansai Kay

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:09 am

Fenris took a deep drink, to clear her throat. "ugh, I hope it doesn't, I could probably use a bit of stability... Anyway, would Positron be up for hiding in the box? We really need to contact him and Shinobu, if they need to be on the mission." on the TV the rabbit, which had somehow managed to survive the carnage, was in the arms of Clive, as he wrapped up the show and the credits rolled.
Fenris
Fenris

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvia Tsukuda Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:17 am

Silvia nodded, returning her attention to the PDA. "Yes, some stability would be...good. For me, at least. But...doesn't seem like you really get that around here. Too dangerous, I guess." She tapped another couple of times and then put the mini-computer down. "I would think Shinobu would be fine...then again, I haven't really spoken to her for a while. I...should probably do that at some point." She looked a little embarrassed, as might be expected from her. "I'm not good at keeping in contact."
Silvia Tsukuda
Silvia Tsukuda

Back to top Go down

Post  Tansai Kay Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:36 am

Tansai grinned and flipped her PDA into voice recognition mode. "Hey Pos, get down here on Earth, we need you in a box to hack computers. Call me if more details needed." She hit send and put the PDA on the sofa next to her. "There, that's Pos sorted. You live with Shinobu, so you should call...her." She said, with a moment's pause to decide what pronoun to use, to Silvia. "If you wanted stability, to be honest, all you need to do is pull of a big job then retire. Pretty sure that's what Marge did. Stuff like stability is probably out of reach of a field agent, you know?"
Tansai Kay
Tansai Kay

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvia Tsukuda Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:52 am

"I know," Silvia said, shrugging. "But...well, I'm a good field agent. I know that much. I can be useful here. Stability might be nice but...maybe I had a bit too much of it. It...in some ways it feels good to be back in a corp, regardless of how...how it works." She glanced at Tansai's PDA with an expression of worry. "Should...shouldn't you give him a few more details than that?"
Silvia Tsukuda
Silvia Tsukuda

Back to top Go down

Post  Tansai Kay Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:57 am

"Eh. He'll probably forget it before we do the mission. That guy's head is filled with science." shrugged Tansai, although she still picked up the PDA and sent some more information. "You like being an agent then?" she asked as she typed.
Tansai Kay
Tansai Kay

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvia Tsukuda Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:03 am

"I...I guess so." Silvia's voice was slightly surprised - she had never quite thought of it like that. "I mean, I get to go out, explore. See places that other people don't. I mean...South America was horrible at times, don't get me wrong. But it was...good. It was what I enjoyed doing. Going out to where people didn't go and mapping it all...it's what I like. And to do that, I had to be an Agent." She shrugged. "It means...it makes me better at being me. At doing stuff." Then she sighed and leaned back on the chair. "Doesn't make me any better at talking to people, though."
Silvia Tsukuda
Silvia Tsukuda

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:08 am

"I don't know about you, but I like being an agent, I mean imagine what your life would be like if you weren't one. and.. i think field agents can have a stable life, you just need to be careful." Now that her show had finished, Fenris was paying much more attention to the other agents.
Fenris
Fenris

Back to top Go down

Post  Tansai Kay Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:28 pm

"Is that so?" asked Tansai, her voice betraying nothing. "Anyway, I think I have an idea as to how we could get into the security room here." she said, pointing at the room connected to the scanning suite. "Although it does require the guard to not have a toxin filter...anyway. If we get a injector pistol or knife or something disguesed as something like an engagement ring box, we could say another guard dropped it, and could they look after it while we go to the vault, and then inject them as they take it."
Tansai Kay
Tansai Kay

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:47 pm

"Well, my last team was really good until.. well, maybe you're right... Anyway, what kinda toxins were you planning on using? The guards are probably gonna be agents, so a knockout serum won't work..." Fenris retreated into herself, and was obviously trying to come up with something that could be used on an agent.
Fenris
Fenris

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvia Tsukuda Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:02 pm

Silvia nodded in agreement. "There seemed to be a lot of Agents on security, so I imagine that someone at such a critical point would probably be one. And...there might well be cameras on him as well. It's what I'd do. So I could see if he went down." She frowned, her motions stilling as she thought. "So really, we want to lure him out of that booth. Your engagement ring thing might manage that, I guess."
Silvia Tsukuda
Silvia Tsukuda

Back to top Go down

Post  Tansai Kay Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:08 pm

Tansai shrugged. "We don't actually want him to go down. We want him to feel ill. Pretty sure we could make something that would at least be unpleasant to go through you. Perhaps if we mixed passifex and dream together?"
Tansai Kay
Tansai Kay

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down