The Oracle Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hotel Rooms

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hotel Rooms - Page 2 Empty Re: Hotel Rooms

Post  Darya Demeter Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:57 pm

Having meet with Ace at the WA stall, Darya happily lead him up to her hotel, which she was basically using as a place to sleep. She had flown here from Siberia, after all.

She turned around and sat on the bed, noticeably excited and rubbing her hands together.

"Can I see?" She asked, with the look of a kid on Texmas morning.
Darya Demeter
Darya Demeter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Nizky Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:23 am

Ace took a glance around the room before his eyes settled on the woman on the bed.

"erm... sure. Here you go."

Ace layed the case down on the bed beside Dayra and opened the clips. Inside were the peices of a matt black rifle, in several peices. The peices are suprisingly light, yet incrediby hard. Engraved on the side of the gun is the word Dayra with a little heart above the trigger.

Ace Nizky
Ace Nizky

Back to top Go down

Post  Darya Demeter Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:26 am

Darya eagerly reached down and grabbed the parts, looking at them with a critical eye. She was just about to put the gun together when she stopped. "That looks in order...and fantastic. How do you want to sort out things like payment?"
Darya Demeter
Darya Demeter

Back to top Go down

Post  SosieTerrehaute Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:29 am

An overburdened and slightly sad sounding Sosie knocked on the door, and found to her surprise that it was slightly open. She pushed it with an elbow, hands full of boxes. "Darya, I'm just going to say bye, wanted to know if you needed me to do anything before.. I go.. home..."

Sosie stopped dead when she saw Ace in the room. Her eyes widened, and then she squinted, focusing on ex-WF agent's face. "But I see that you're.. busy.. At the moment."
SosieTerrehaute
SosieTerrehaute

Back to top Go down

Post  Darya Demeter Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:40 am

"Look! Ace got hold of a new rifle for me! Isn't it awesome!" Said Darya, clearly geeking out over the rifle, while keeping her comments to a minimum. She'd checked the place for bugs, but they were in a WF hotel after all.
Darya Demeter
Darya Demeter

Back to top Go down

Post  SosieTerrehaute Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:44 am

"Yes, that certainly looks like a rifle," said licensed tactical weapons carrier, Sosie Terrehaute, without taking her eyes off of Ace's face. When she finally looked away, her face broke into a sweet smile. "It looks lovely. I'm just going. Do you need me to take anything back for you? I have a full.." She looked down at her wrist, which contained an array of bands and screens. "Twenty whole minutes to get there."
SosieTerrehaute
SosieTerrehaute

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Nizky Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:54 am

Ace looked at the rifle, and the person fawning over it, with a twinkle in his eye and a slight smile.

"You can put it together if you like. I've only just got my hands on it so I haven’t had time to give it a good look over. See how it feels, maybe give it a try. It's been lightened for you and I can set up the ID chip so that only we can use it."

And then the door burst open. Ace turned to it and the person standing in the door way with a look of mild surprise, his hand reaching for his inner jacket pocket. Then his expression became calmer and he looked mildly embarrassed.

"Hello, Ms. Sosie. I think we are good here."
Ace Nizky
Ace Nizky

Back to top Go down

Post  Darya Demeter Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:10 am

Darya excitedly began to put the rifle together in her hands. "Nah, it's okay thanks Sosie. I've brought my van with me." The rifle was by now together in her hands. She had put it together with the speed of someone trained heavily in both mechtronics and tactical weapons. Hoisting it up, she muttered to herself about bits of the rifle. "So they've used a better conductor here....that'll reduce energy loss, but...unless...." She spun the barrel around to face herself and laughed. "Cheeky buggers! Didn't know you could use that as a firing point! Makes sense though...."

She suddenly realised where she was and stopped. "Oh. Right. Testing." Looking around, she sighed. "The best test would be on a vehicle. Or a cyborg. But that could be problematic...so...ah!" she exclaimed, pulling something out of her muletech. Turning around she held up a tactical assault shield. "These will do!"

She switched it on and chucked it onto the ground, before spinning the gun around and aiming for three seconds.

There was a loud electrical discharge, and the shield stopped working. Darya spun the weapon around in her hand appreciatively.

((OOC Note: Darya normally rolls under 20 to hit with the rifle. She has the EMP targetter training (MoW) which allows her to take a -4 penalty to hit to maximise EMP damage. With a scope (as this rifle has), Darya can aim for a turn to get +4 to hit and to damage, meaning that this rifle just did 28 damage to the shield, when rolling under 20. She also has mastered weapon, so it actually does 28+XS under 20 damage. The shield has 25 EMPS. It is not possible for that sheild to survive.))
Darya Demeter
Darya Demeter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Nizky Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:31 am

"Wow... you realy know what you are doing. I'm glad you like it. You know, we could take it for a spin, I'm sure there are more things than that we can find to take potshots at."

Ace smiled at Darya and moved to take the rifle out of her hands.
Ace Nizky
Ace Nizky

Back to top Go down

Post  Darya Demeter Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:35 am

Darya handed the rifle back, looking contemplative. "It's tempting" she said, "But it also sounds like a bad idea in WF territory, particularly with that particular gun." She smiled. "And it isn't particularly nice for the people's who stuff I EMP either. I'll set something up when I get back to Seoul." She stretched. "So, what happens now?"
Darya Demeter
Darya Demeter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Nizky Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:39 am

"What else do you do at a convention? We shop. Not that I can realy afford anything here, but it's good to just look around. I imagine there is plenty you want to see and buy."

As he spoke Ace was taking the rifle apart and checking each peice with a practiced eye.
Ace Nizky
Ace Nizky

Back to top Go down

Post  Darya Demeter Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:44 am

"I've already brought quite a lot of stuff..." said Darya "but if you want to go around, I'll come with. Just let me dump some stuff in the van first."

She paused as she got up, muletech over her shoulder, and said "Do you know when I can have that permanently?" She said, obviously trying to be polite while really excited.
Darya Demeter
Darya Demeter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Nizky Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:49 am

Ace finished packing the rifle away in the case and turned to Darya.

"This? This is yours. Take it."

Ace handed the case over to Darya.

"You take that, and I'll take these" He picked up some of the bags. "Let's get out to your van."
Ace Nizky
Ace Nizky

Back to top Go down

Post  SosieTerrehaute Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:30 am

Sosie watched the above exchange with a strange look on her face. Eventually she narrowed her eyes and focused in on Ace again. The little heart over the trigger had not gone unnoticed with her telemetric vision. After a pause, her voice became deliberate and strangely gentle.. "Yyyeees. You guys go to the van. I'll.. See you at home, Darya." There was another pause, and a Pinkie Level 2 Threatening Glance (tm) directed at Ace. "Ace."

And suddenly her face changed as if she had never threatened him. All smiles, she hoisted her Mule-techs and left.
SosieTerrehaute
SosieTerrehaute

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2