The Oracle Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monday Morning Week 8: Darya wants to talk to Ida.

2 posters

Go down

Monday Morning Week 8: Darya wants to talk to Ida. Empty Monday Morning Week 8: Darya wants to talk to Ida.

Post  Darya Demeter Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:00 pm

Darya held up her underslung knock out rifle, having removed it from her EMP rifle, to the light and sighed. Closing her computer, which had a message from the boss on it, she got up and left her room, closing the door behind herself. Halfway across the corridor, she had second thoughts, and turned back and grabbed a second knock out rifle (unmodified this time) from the various piles of items packed into mule techs around the room and strode across to Ida's door.

"Ida? Are you in? I have something to talk to you about." She said.
Darya Demeter
Darya Demeter

Back to top Go down

Monday Morning Week 8: Darya wants to talk to Ida. Empty Re: Monday Morning Week 8: Darya wants to talk to Ida.

Post  Ida Salcedo Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:17 pm

"Just a minute!" Ida shouted, followed by a rummaging noise. A minute later, the door opened. Ida had just got out of bed, but between her video cosmetics and her Hair-to-Go holding its shape, the only signs were the pyjamas she was wearing and the fact that Mirabelle was resting on a gun rack rather than the holster Ida normally wore everywhere. "Good morning!" she chirped, gesturing for Darya to come into the room and sit on the quickly-made bed. "So, what is it you want to talk about?"
Ida Salcedo
Ida Salcedo

Back to top Go down

Monday Morning Week 8: Darya wants to talk to Ida. Empty Re: Monday Morning Week 8: Darya wants to talk to Ida.

Post  Darya Demeter Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:42 pm

Darya walked into the room and sat down on the bed. "Ok." she held up the underslung knockout rifle. "I've made this. Like I said in the email, it is an underslung version of a Y&S knockout rifle." She held up the other rifle for comparision, before placing it back on the floor.
"I'd quite like to see this in the mass market, and the only company that could buy the designs is Y&S...but I have no idea how one would go about contacting them to arrange such a thing. If you have time, could you do it for me? We can split any money we get 50/50, and to be honest I doubt it would sell for that much, but I still just want it out there so that more people can use them..."
Darya Demeter
Darya Demeter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ida Salcedo Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:12 pm

Sitting next to Darya, Ida looked the rifles up and down. "You've done a pretty good job with this, as far as I can tell at least. I can imagine there'd be some market for this... It does make carrying a KO weapon far less inconvenient, after all. You're probably right about it not selling for that much, but you're a friend and all, so I'll try and get in touch with them to arrange things."
Ida Salcedo
Ida Salcedo

Back to top Go down

Post  Darya Demeter Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:20 pm

Darya smiled, and pulled out a data chip with a copy of the designs on it. "Thanks. Also..." she pointed at the knock out rifle on the floor "Feel free to keep that. They are very useful at taking down non-agumented opponents long enough for us to steal everything, and I've had that one made lighter to carry around. I've left a bunch of various knock out tech in the armoury as well, in case Sylviane or Rico wants to use them."

Standing up, she dusted her hands together and took a step towards the door. "You've got my number, so if they want to talk to me feel free to get them in contact with me. I'm going to be in Shanghai this week, so I'll see you later."
Darya Demeter
Darya Demeter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down