The Oracle Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 79: Email to Khalid

2 posters

Go down

Week 79: Email to Khalid Empty Week 79: Email to Khalid

Post  Dani Potenza Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:34 pm

TO: k.nader@oracle.wdn
SUBJECT: pssst
Hey bro,

So I hear people might be talking to the corp's ethics officer, and that has me nervous 'cos if she starts interviewing us I am not the most ethical of women. I know you and I got off to a bad start, but that is a good thing because it proves that you can be a serious creep and I need a creep's advice. You used to work for Comoros, from the sound of things they're pretty big on all that ethics stuff - how did you handle it?

Thanks bro

Dani
Dani Potenza
Dani Potenza

Back to top Go down

Week 79: Email to Khalid Empty Re: Week 79: Email to Khalid

Post  Khalid Nader Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:36 pm

SUBJECT: Re:pssst

Miss Dani,

My previous employers focused mainly on their outward appearance of ethics. I have rarely needed to justify the ethics of my actions. Frankly, I doubt that my actions will be of major concern for Ms Mieko, and if she brings up any issues I am sure I can explain myself adaquately.

I suggest you talk to Agent Ji, or possibly Agent Zumisimo, if you wish to justify unethical actions.

Khalid Nader.

Khalid Nader

Back to top Go down

Post  Dani Potenza Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:41 pm

Huh, interesting. Guess that shouldn't surprise me though. So what was so disappointing about Comoros then if it wasn't ethical stuff, if you don't mind me asking? Personal stuff's personal and all, but I like to know a little about the folks I work with and you, bro, are a fucking enigma right now.
Dani Potenza
Dani Potenza

Back to top Go down

Post  Khalid Nader Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:48 pm

A combination of severe under-appreciation from other members of the Corporation, a disappointing reward structure (at least compared to our current employer), and the possibility that the Corporation's knives may be turned inward if they felt it was needed. Certain events made me suspect a possibility of myself being a target, so I fled.

Khalid Nader

Back to top Go down

Post  Dani Potenza Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:59 pm

Really? Same here! I mean, the Ai-Jinn were all about turning knives inwards whenever someone blinked, so I was kind of used to that, but then I just got fed up of that shit. See, common ground. That's the cool thing about Oracle, we are almost nothing like each other but then you have the little things that pull us together.

So what are you up to with your time and money? I haven't seen you since France, but for all I know you could have been behind me this whole time.
Dani Potenza
Dani Potenza

Back to top Go down

Post  Khalid Nader Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:34 am

I have been spending some time in the Southern Italian district of Eurasian Incorporated. I rather enjoy the climate here. I think I'll stay.

Unfortunately, my overall plan may require a larger level of funding than the last mission provided, but I daresay, judging by some of the previous mission reports, that I will be able to obtain it.

Khalid Nader

Back to top Go down

Post  Dani Potenza Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:45 am

Dani began to type "It'll be a shame to not have you around," but then realised they'd both know that was bullshit.

Good to hear you've found a nice place. If you need a hand making sure your funding goes in the right places, I have years of financial management experience and can budget the fuck out of both businesses and personal investments, and since you're a colleague and all I'm not gonna make any big deal out of pay rates. I mean, I'm sure you won't have any problem getting the money so long as you go on missions that are actually paying work and not personal vendetta stuff like Taiwan, but I may as well offer a hand, right?
Dani Potenza
Dani Potenza

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down