The Oracle Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 66, Mid-Week: No Rest for the Wicked

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Week 66, Mid-Week: No Rest for the Wicked - Page 3 Empty Re: Week 66, Mid-Week: No Rest for the Wicked

Post  Hugo Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:57 am

"Well, I was already shot twice by it. ..Three, if you count the time it hit my shield." Hugo was, as always, much more ambivalent about his death. He chuckled in a low voice. "And would it be better if I was killed for someone else's sake, instead of you?" He was teasing her, now, eyebrows raised over his sleepy eyes... But he moved his hand to  the small of her back, holding her body tight to his through the blanket.
Hugo
Hugo

Back to top Go down

Week 66, Mid-Week: No Rest for the Wicked - Page 3 Empty Re: Week 66, Mid-Week: No Rest for the Wicked

Post  Silvia Tsukuda Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:08 am

"You're not allowed to die for anyone at all, okay?" Silvia told him, her voice growing a bit more light-hearted. Her hands were moving on his back now, gently caressing his overlarge muscles. "You have to stay here and be with me and Una. And then everybody's happy, and nobody dies. Simple."
Silvia Tsukuda
Silvia Tsukuda

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugo Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:16 am

"Oh, did she tell you that? Because I think she'd get bored without a good fight every now and then." Hugo was joking about Silvia talking to Una.. probably. Either way, he continued to gently touch his nose to hers, still smiling. "...But don't worry, my lovely picara, I want to stay with you and be happy. I won't die unless I have to, I promise." He continued his boyish grin, playful tone of voice only slightly out of character for how grim the matter of their conversation was.
Hugo
Hugo

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvia Tsukuda Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:43 pm

"I don't think good fights are going to be in short supply," Silvia said, her tone more serious for a moment, before she smiled again and her voice returned to being more light-hearted. "And good. You're not allowed to die without my permission." Despite the light-hearted tone, it was easy enough to tell that there was a certain fragility behind that statement - Silvia had had too many people die on her already.
Silvia Tsukuda
Silvia Tsukuda

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugo Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:52 pm

Hugo nodded with feigned solemnity, still nuzzling her nose. "Ma'am, yes ma'am." he put on a brusque, official fed voice for those few words, so unlike his normal self. His eyes closed, and his hold on her relaxed. He still seemed awake, just quiet, relaxed, still smiling.
Hugo
Hugo

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvia Tsukuda Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:08 am

Silvia snorted with amusement at Hugo's reply, and relaxed herself, although not moving her body away from Hugo's. She too closed her eyes, and just let herself relaxed, comfortable in Hugo's embrace and not feeling the need to say anything.
Silvia Tsukuda
Silvia Tsukuda

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3