The Oracle Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FAO anyone in Oracle who wants new Cybernetics fitted

4 posters

Go down

FAO anyone in Oracle who wants new Cybernetics fitted Empty FAO anyone in Oracle who wants new Cybernetics fitted

Post  Enrique Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:33 pm

I will be happy to fit new cybernetics for my fellow Oracle inmates at a 5% discount from standard market costs.
Enrique
Enrique

Back to top Go down

FAO anyone in Oracle who wants new Cybernetics fitted Empty Fitting Cybernetics

Post  Wei Xu Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:12 am

If you could supply me with a Kreig Voice Synthesiser, I would be most grateful. I can afford your reduced prices, and would be happy to offer any assistance you might need in future. Within reason, of course.
Wei Xu
Wei Xu

Back to top Go down

FAO anyone in Oracle who wants new Cybernetics fitted Empty Re: FAO anyone in Oracle who wants new Cybernetics fitted

Post  Enrique Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:57 pm

I'll see what I can organise
Enrique
Enrique

Back to top Go down

FAO anyone in Oracle who wants new Cybernetics fitted Empty Re: FAO anyone in Oracle who wants new Cybernetics fitted

Post  SosieTerrehaute Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:34 pm

"How good are you at brain surgery?" Sosie has a mild grin and a box full of gleaming new Datanetica cybernetics. She's been in a giggling good mood ever since pay day. "I'd do it myself only I can't reach. I'm quite willing to pay."
SosieTerrehaute
SosieTerrehaute

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinkie Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:54 am

Be stopping by sometime soon. You might want to clear your schedule.
Pinkie
Pinkie

Back to top Go down

Post  Enrique Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:03 pm

I'm sure we can arrange something. Just send me the details of exactly whet you want fitting.

Also as regards brain surgery, Sosie, I'm fine with it, but I will have to ask you to sign this waiver. It's all above board, it's just become standard since I'll be poking your brain at your request.
Enrique
Enrique

Back to top Go down

Post  Wei Xu Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:46 pm

If you have the time, there's a neural jack and an internal translator I'd quite like fitted. I understand you're a busy man, though - I can go elsewhere if necessary. I would also hope to install an integrated computer (Eastern Bank, p. 41), using this specification (Hacker's computer, core book, p. 50), although I do first need to do some work on my internal computer.
Wei Xu
Wei Xu

Back to top Go down

Post  Enrique Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:05 pm

I'm sure we can compare and juggle schedules to try and accommodate the work.

(On an OOC note, can people send me information on the surgery they need doing? I'll need what you want fitted, it's base cost from the book, the type of surgery, the time required and a book/page reference. This will help me set up my downtime. If you don't want other people to know what you want fitted, since this is an in character thread, please send me a PM.)
Enrique
Enrique

Back to top Go down

Post  Wei Xu Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:53 am

OOC purchasing/installation list:

Datanetica Neural Jack (core, p.65): 10hrs (complex), 25,000cr
Datanetica Internal Translator (core, p.65): 1hr (simple), 5,000 cr
Datanetica Integrated Computer (Eastern Bank, p.41, using the hacker's computer, core, p. 50): 10hrs (complex), 40,000cr
Wei Xu
Wei Xu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down