The Oracle Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teamwork? They have cybernetics for that.

4 posters

Go down

Teamwork? They have cybernetics for that. Empty Teamwork? They have cybernetics for that.

Post  Ida Salcedo Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:14 am

Since could be so useful to us on missions, I'm willing to pay for any Oracle agents to be fitted with Anascan GUI, U-View Optical Sharing and a Datanetica Team Biostatus monitor. It would make it much easier for us to coordinate missions and know when someone's in trouble. Vision sharing has to be intentionally activated to let the rest of us see what you see, so you needn't be concerned about compromising your privacy. I'd say it's particularly important that the less combat-capable members of the team get outfitted with this so we can know if they need bailing out.

The operations to get these fitted will take 12 hours total (only 2 if you already have Anascan GUI), so it shouldn't be too hard to find time to get it done. Just make sure to get a receipt for it all and I'll reimburse you.
Ida Salcedo
Ida Salcedo

Back to top Go down

Teamwork? They have cybernetics for that. Empty Re: Teamwork? They have cybernetics for that.

Post  SosieTerrehaute Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:37 am

Excellent!

Also, I don't care about anything else, but I would LOVE everyone, particularly you danger engaging folks to get it. I'll even do an install on housemates if it helps entice them.. Pinkie.
SosieTerrehaute
SosieTerrehaute

Back to top Go down

Teamwork? They have cybernetics for that. Empty Re: Teamwork? They have cybernetics for that.

Post  Pinkie Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:52 am

*At some point in the week, Pinkie hands Ida the recepits for the Anascan GUI and Optical sharing cybernetics, they appear to be from 4 and 5 weeks ago, respectively.*

*she comes back a little later that day and hands Ida the recepit for the bio satus monitor, strangly the recepits all show Pinkie paid an additional 10% of the standard price on top.*

(OOC: don't worry about the extra, if you feel like recompensing Pinkie for being incredibly cheeky here, it just occured to me as a thing Ida would see on the recepits)
Pinkie
Pinkie

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Nizky Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:39 am

Good coordination is essential for good teamwork. I hear none of y'all have military sign outside of the good old WF, so I'm not sure how you've been communicating on missions in the past. I don't have the credits right now for all that hardware but I can install that stuff mighty quickly if someone’s willing to lend me the credits.
Ace Nizky
Ace Nizky

Back to top Go down

Post  Ida Salcedo Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:43 am

I'll make a booking with a cyberneticist for you to get that all fitted and pay ahead of time - nothing to worry about. The same goes for anyone else who doesn't have the funds on hand.
Ida Salcedo
Ida Salcedo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ida Salcedo Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:53 pm

((OOC: Make sure to let me know so I can keep track of where my money's going.))
Ida Salcedo
Ida Salcedo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum