The Oracle Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 90, Early: Alone Time

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Week 90, Early: Alone Time - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 90, Early: Alone Time

Post  Fenris Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:33 pm

Fenris was a little confused as to why he seemed hurt, but he did have a point, sort of "Sure, that'll help us get in, but I can't just rely on however I find to do this. It's far too important. I need to be there. I need to be sure it's been done" The infiltrator spoke with a lot of conviction. It was clear there would be no compromise on this point. "Besides, breaking in for other stuff will be a good distraction."
Fenris
Fenris

Back to top Go down

Post  Carmen Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:45 pm

The hero tilted his head a little. "Hire someone you can trust. Pay them a lot. Go with them. Befriend them." He sighed, and looked over the agent. Augmented. Angry. "That's what we did." With a sigh and a shrug, he leaned forward, forward.. and jumped from the roof.
Carmen
Carmen

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:49 pm

And Fenris followed. He was fast, but she was faster. There was no way he would loose her until she let him. And he had just piqued her interest. "Who is "we" exactly?" She didn't really expect an answer, but it wouldn't hurt to ask.
Fenris
Fenris

Back to top Go down

Post  Carmen Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:26 pm

The hero was using his grappling hook to stick to buildings, and running around them, slowly working his way to the ground. Fenris was faster, but the hero didn't seem to mind. She asked a question when they were close, and he used his grappling hook to swing away. Falling from large heights and bouncing off of buildings was something that only the more crazy of agents would do, or someone very unhinged. He seemed fairly well put together, though.

"...My family." And he swung away, his voice carrying the hesitation his free falling and free running body did not have.
Carmen
Carmen

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:02 pm

As they moved through the festival, Fenris found plenty of things to hep her keep pace. She used banners as makeshift ropes to swing on, the extra stalls made it easier to cross squares, and of course just letting loose always helped. There were few people that could outrun an Agent, especially her. "You break into places with your family? That sounds almost... Criminal." She was teasing, but she did definitely want to find out what it was they were up to.
Fenris
Fenris

Back to top Go down

Post  Carmen Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:12 pm

As Fenris ran through the festival, the hero jumped behind the stalls, making his way across the park. He took an alley--he was obviously very familiar with this area--and then made his way past a few buildings before selecting one out of view of the park to climb up. He went a few floors up before stopping against on a flat roof. Fenris wasn't far behind. He watched her climb up.

"There's a difference between lawful and ethical." He didn't seem exactly happy.
Carmen
Carmen

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:51 pm

Fenris quickly climbed onto the roof, and made her way over to where the hero had stopped. "Well yeah, the law's always fucked over some people, and it always will. You just need to know when to use it and when to ignore it." She dropped down to rest on the ledge. "So what is it that your family does?"
Fenris
Fenris

Back to top Go down

Post  Carmen Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:58 pm

The hero frowned. He shook his head, watching the agent's easy manner. He was quiet while he kept his eyes on her. He put one hand on his hip. "I do not want to tell you what my family does." He sounded nonplussed.
Carmen
Carmen

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:36 pm

Fenris briefly glanced towards the hero before shrugging. "OK, you don't have to tell me. I guess the best way to find out people's secrets, is to go and steal them." She was joking. Probably. "And luckily for me, I'm really good at that." It was at this point that her invisibility field flickered and died, revealing the Agent to those without thermal vision. At least if they ever bothered to look up.
Fenris
Fenris

Back to top Go down

Post  Carmen Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:56 pm

The hero looked at her, and frowned. He seemed to consider something. His jaw set, and then he said in his boyish voice, "I always liked team-ups, and especially cross overs. They make the best reading." His down-turned lips turned grim, and when he spoke again, his voice was a lot more gravely, lower. "My sister calls you my friend. I don't know if you are... But I think you need to ask yourself whether you're a a hero.. or a villain."

He turned with a flourish of his cape, and jumped again off the roof rather more dramatically than was needed.
Carmen
Carmen

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:11 pm

Now Fenris was really confused. Where the fuck did that come from? Maybe couldn't take a joke as well as she'd thought. And a Villain? She was no worse than anyone else in this world, and a hell of a lot better than some. She stayed on the rooftop until he was out of sight. They'd bumped into each other often enough already, it would probably happen again. With that, the Oracle Agent turned to head home.
Fenris
Fenris

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2