The Oracle Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 71: Pain and Bondage

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Week 71: Pain and Bondage Empty Week 71: Pain and Bondage

Post  Hugo Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:36 am

The game was simple. Coraline would sneak up on Hugo. If she won, she could EMP him. Hugo wasn't sure why she liked the idea so much, but her delight seemed a fair enough trade for what happened if Hugo caught her. If Hugo caught her, he would try to put the cuffs on her as fast as he could. He was getting faster. But.. He wasn't sure what he would do to her once she was caught.

But it was thanks to Coraline his body was back to normal. Still huge, but in a sort of human, leaner way. It felt nice to touch his guitar without fear, and.. other things, too.

The training facility was small and private, with labyrinthine passages made of rebar and concrete and different textures, lighting. Hugo didn't mind renting it; this game was fun. He wandered through the halls, waiting for Coraline to strike. He sung softly to himself, the chorus from a song, in mandarin, mainly about dismemberment.
Hugo
Hugo

Back to top Go down

Week 71: Pain and Bondage Empty Re: Week 71: Pain and Bondage

Post  Coraline Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:08 am

Coraline crept, actually successfully crept through the facility, even without a stealth chip! [pass stealth by 1]. Earlier she had been concerned with how she might actually sneak up on Hugo. Eventually she had settled on just sneaking around, completely unaided by tech. It would only make it easier for the nuke to sense her with his feet. She had considered climbing up on top of the walls but, she was not that athletic.

For now sneaking was enough, it was just a matter of finding Hugo and not getting found first. Of course, Hugo had a huge advantage both in stealth and observation. And that wouldn't do at all. "So, Juicey darling, have you been counting your left turns? Keeping track of direction? Watching your back?" Even over smeaker, Coraline somehow conspired to sound mischievous.

Coraline
Coraline

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugo Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:21 am

"I figure I can punch through them, or you know, figure it out when I get a chance. There's a tower somewhere in here." Hugo didn't sound to concerned, running a hand along the rough walls, fingers making shadows in the dappled light of the maze. His other hand twiddled a pair of handcuffs. He felt fairly aware of his surroundings (pass observ+per by 14) and was confident he would catch her. Well, if he caught her enough, maybe she could practice lock-picking. He chuckled to himself.
Hugo
Hugo

Back to top Go down

Post  Coraline Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:35 am

Coraline sighed internally, it had probably been a poor thought anyway. Even if she did make Hugo come looking for her, he'd be able to do it silently. The plague doctor glanced down at her arm, she could EMP him from a distance if he didn't see her and probably still bring down his cybernetics. But it wasn't what they agreed on and Coraline did not need Hugo to become determined about this. This... this was impossible and she'd agreed to it because....

Hmm, maybe that would work. "So sweetie, since this is for my edification how about you give me a few tips? You know, rather than letting me loose in a labyrinth all alone. How would you sneak up on you." The ex VK agent hoped she had bought enough time to figure out how to track down her friend, this was like trying to trip over a needle in a haystack.
Coraline
Coraline

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugo Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:46 am

Hugo peered quietly around the corners of the T-intersection he was in, and chuckled a little. "I was willing to try to do this in a normal room. I could be practicing my guitar while I cuff you, encantadora. You wanted the maze." He laughed a little more as he peeked around other corner. "When you walk, step toe to heel. Like, toe first, yeah? Minimizes noise, makes you more careful, light on your feet."
Hugo
Hugo

Back to top Go down

Post  Coraline Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:55 am

Coraline stopped and looked down, a deep frown forming on her face. The petite plague doctor was thrown and for a moment could not recall how she had been walking. After an embarrassingly long time stood still like a statue she attempted to walk as instructed. Toe to heel, like dancing surely?

Coraline winced as he foot fall echoed around her before rubbing her eyes. With a start she realised that Hugo would have heard her. The former plastic surgeon looked around desperately, before rushing down a passage and folding down in a corner before a dead end. Hopefully Hugo would walk right by her. [Fail hiding by 1]

Coraline breathed out and tried to cover by continuing their conversation. "Thanks I'll try that. There is one other thing though Hugo. You must have noticed that you have an advantage over me in both stealth and observation. So, why would I participate in a competition with such long odds against me?"
Coraline
Coraline

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugo Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:04 am

Hugo's ears strained, listening for Coraline. There were some scuffles.. Hm. This would have been easier for her if there were more people, maybe. He thought on her question, though, brow furrowing as he walked, visibly, though the halls. "Well, I'm not hiding, for one. And you seemed pretty happy about EMPing me. I figured you had some plans. You know, cyberneticists, EI.. ..Wow, when I put it like that, I'm a little concerned now." He laughed, a low noise that Coraline could easily hear. He ran his palm over the tiled surface of one patch of wall.
Hugo
Hugo

Back to top Go down

Post  Coraline Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:16 am

Coraline couldn't help but grin. Hugo was a little off but he was so sweet about it. A slight frown crinkled the petite plague doctor's face, he's not hiding? "Heheheh, okay sweetie, maybe. Considering... you know nevermind. We'll see what happens. Also without your cybernetics, you'd be way worse at this Juicey." She sighed and unfolded upwards, sticking to the wall as she crept back to the intersection.
Coraline
Coraline

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugo Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:25 am

"Oh, yes, much worse. The geosonar is amazing. I spent hours when I first got them touching things. And I can feel you when you get close. Especially if you're on the same level as me." He was trying to give her a hint. Ahead was an elevated area, a tower or something. He smiled, pulling himself over a low wall toward it. He glanced around the open area, scanning for movement, and seeing a little shadow that was almost certainly Coraline. (Pass obv by 17ish.)
Hugo
Hugo

Back to top Go down

Post  Coraline Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:31 am

"Eep!" The plague doctor quickly clamped a hand over her mouth but it was way too late [L&A pass by 2]. If Hugo hadn't already seen her he'd have heard her reaction to spotting him. Running wouldn't work in the long run but hey, he had to get down before he could give chase right? Also the nuke was being superbly generous in not sneaking around, possibly also self assured, but he might just let her run.

Coraline turned bravely turned tail and fled, heading toward the tower.
Coraline
Coraline

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugo Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:39 pm

Hugo waited for a moment, then laughing jumped from the tower. He wasn't going to hide, not really hide, but he was gonna run back to the ground floor, and get behind a wall. When Coraline got close, oh, oh yes, he would jump her.

He climbed easily into the covered, shadowy area, crouching low and waiting for the cyberneticist to get closer.
Hugo
Hugo

Back to top Go down

Post  Coraline Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:03 pm

The plague doctor looked over her shoulder as she ran but Hugo had already dropped from her vision. As Coraline's thoughts turned to his strategy well, she got turned about in the labyrinth. SNU next time, definitely. She walked forward quickly, there would be time for quiet later. The shapeshifter fought to catch her breath and slowed, scanning the upper levels for movement/Hugo's hulking silhouette. As such she was less than focused on where she might be going or who might be lying in wait for her. [Fail stealth by 5 and observation by 1]
Coraline
Coraline

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugo Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:18 pm

Hugo, like a predatory snake waiting in the grass, listened for the telltale heavy steps of Coraline's feet. Oh, and, ah, there they were. He smiled silently, moved along the side of the wall ready to grab her when she slid past. And there.. There.. she was.

There was a moment of movement, his body moving to hers, grabbing her wrists and slapping the cuffs along her wrists. He knew, know he could do it faster, and here he was, doing it quickly. "Gotcha!" (Pass str+CC by 19.)
Hugo
Hugo

Back to top Go down

Post  Coraline Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:41 pm

Coraline couldn't help but jump as Hugo grabbed her and slapped the cuffs on her. She squirmed, reflexively and uselessly. "Dammit already!?" The plague doctor tried to punch Hugo affectionately in the arm but... that did not work. [L&A pass by 4] After a moment she made herself look at Hugo and sighed dramatically, keeping the grin from her face. "Sooooo, what now Juicey? You seemed concerned that I had plans, do you have any?"
Coraline
Coraline

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugo Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:01 pm

Hugo tucked the tiny agent under one arm, and used his other hand touch his chin thoughtfully. "Hmmm.. I'm not sure. Maybe I should just throw you? Mm, or I could tickle you." He laughed low in his throat, pulling her back upright, jiggling her in his hands as if she weighed nothing. He seemed a little wicked, especially with her so helpless with her hands tied behind her back. He brushed his fingers down her side, thoughtfully.
Hugo
Hugo

Back to top Go down

Post  Coraline Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:57 pm

Coraline shivered, goosebumps rising on her skin. She bit her lower lip to stop herself saying anything she might regret. Perhaps if she kept quiet Hugo might... try harder. Oh dear. Besides he'd just seen her shiver and now blush, fantastic. "Hugo, this is cruel and unusual. And you know my feelings on the matter." Coraline looked down, realising that she couldn't suppress a grin. [L&A pass by 5]
Coraline
Coraline

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugo Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:10 am

Hugo grinned back and daintily set Coraline back down on her feet. After only a moment, he undid the restraints on her wrists, freeing her hands. He laughed quietly and rubbed her back. "Okay, okay, I haven't thought of anything yet. So you're free until next time." He laughed again, delivering a gentle for Hugo but still fairly rough spank to Coraline's ass. "Go, go run, and let me think." He was chuckling still, looking at her.
Hugo
Hugo

Back to top Go down

Post  Coraline Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:30 am

Coraline looked up at Hugo with her eyebrow's raised and her smile kept tight. She stood on her tip toes and leaned in, slowly, toward the nuke's lips and then planted a gentle lingering kiss on his cheek instead. The former plastic surgeon brushed past Hugo and walked calmly back down the way they had came. She could hardly help but bite down on her lip as she looked back at her friend. [pass L&A by 7] At least until she was out of sight, then she broke into a dead run, giggling.
Coraline
Coraline

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugo Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:51 am

Hugo let Coraline run, and didn't bother to track her. He was more curious exploring the game maze. It wasn't a bad idea, having a maze to play in. Oooh, a huge agent proof playscape, like they had in the Fed territories to train for jungle combat. Oh, that would be fun. He laughed, a little, wondering if there was a fire pole in here somewhere.

He found a place to crouch in a big open space, a round room covered in roughly shaped patches of durasteel and concrete. Hugo could see the appeal, different footsteps would make different sounds on the material. He ran his hand down the wall, feeling something soft, like.. fabric too. Something to dampen steps. Cool. "Hint: Watch where you step. Sometimes its more obvious that others."
Hugo
Hugo

Back to top Go down

Post  Coraline Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:32 am

Coraline rolled her eyes, immediately self conscious of her footfalls once more. "Thank you for the cryptic tip sweet heart, I shall endeavor to figure it out." [L&A pass by 9] The former plastic surgeon gracelessly climbed a level and began heading for the tower, keeping low. Something her stature helped with, at least.

Well, at least until she slipped and fell down a level. Thankfully she managed to land on her feet, with a decidedly undramatic sigh. Coraline took the time to patch her bruise, it wouldn't cost her much compared with the fall. [fail stealth by 9].
Coraline
Coraline

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugo Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:45 am

Coraline could hear a sudden boom of laughter as Hugo heard her fall. He tried to stifle it, but there was only so much you could do. She was so graceless, it was a little charming. No, wait! Don't let her clumsiness distract you, Hugito! You need to think of a punishment that isn't tickling. Shit.

Hugo remained crouched by the wall, trying to think while trying not to laugh. He missed Una; she would have liked this. But it was probably better for Coraline that Una was talking the morning off.
Hugo
Hugo

Back to top Go down

Post  Coraline Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:51 am

Coraline heard Hugo laugh and smiled excitedly, she might still have enough time. It was dumb and predictable but perhaps her best friend would expect her to do something smart, like doubling back a little then hiding and waiting for him to pass by. Instead she headed around to where the laugh boomed from, trying to sneak up behind the nuke. As she rounded to the corner to come up behind Hugo, however, she stepped on a patch of ground not like the others and a wooden creek issued forth. [fail stealth by 2]
Coraline
Coraline

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugo Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:56 am

There was another laugh as Hugo rushed at the obvious, creaking Coraline, scooping her in his arms and cuffing her arms behind her back in a shockingly smooth movement. (Pass restrain by 22.) He kept her in his arms, her wrists caught behind her, while he continued giggling.

"That wasn't enough time! I'm still not sure what I'm gonna do!" He was chiding her, teasing her, tutting her for sucking at stealth. He lifted her over his head, still 'tsking' softly.
Hugo
Hugo

Back to top Go down

Post  Coraline Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:31 am

Coraline rolled her eyes and pouted exquisitely at Hugo. "My apologies Hugo darling, I didn't mean to put you on the spot. But you'll have to come up with something sweet heart, otherwise I'll go unpunished and that happening a second time would simply be... unprofessional." The ex VK agent smiled hugely at Hugo, her eyes looking intently down at the ex fed. Secretly she shrunk her wrists just a little and unfolded her lockpick finger. It would be difficult to do without giving herself away but Coraline felt confident in her ability to distract Hugo, though maybe in her ability to stay 100% on task herself. [pass L&A by 3 and crime by 6]
Coraline
Coraline

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugo Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:12 pm

"Well, silly me, I was expecting you to be better," Hugo teased back, holding her above his head still. He looked around, and spying a low wall, he gently lowered Coraline down on it. She was a few inches taller than him now. He gave her an appraising glance and nodded.

"Wait, no... No.. I got it." He grinned a little bit, looking her up and down. Then he reached for her. "Gimmie your shoes. Wait, no, let me get your hands first."
Hugo
Hugo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next