The Oracle Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tuesday, Week 55: High class dining

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tuesday, Week 55: High class dining - Page 2 Empty Re: Tuesday, Week 55: High class dining

Post  Tansai Kay Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:15 pm

"You know, I can hear you guys if you do that." came Tansai's voice over smeaker. She sounded slightly hyper, although that was normal for her. "So, what's up then?"
Tansai Kay
Tansai Kay

Back to top Go down

Tuesday, Week 55: High class dining - Page 2 Empty Re: Tuesday, Week 55: High class dining

Post  Silvia Tsukuda Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:21 pm

Well, Silvia smeakered, with a nervous glance towards Fenris. We were talking about the plan for scouting the hotel, and we seem to have run into a little...misunderstanding. Her voice was apologetic, even when sub-vocalised, and she shifted nervously. Were you intending that I should actually try and get a room inside the Savoy? Because I can't help thinking that's a really bad idea.
Silvia Tsukuda
Silvia Tsukuda

Back to top Go down

Post  Tansai Kay Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:33 am

"Why not?" replied Tansai. "They can't stop you booking into the hotel itself, I don't think and you're ridiciously rich. If they suspect something you can just go and do something else, maybe call Airtight to make sure you have an alibi. You're not going on the mission right? So they can't even pin that on you."

She paused, and sounded a bit calmer. "But if you don't want to, I'm not going to force you, kay?"-
Tansai Kay
Tansai Kay

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:38 am

"But if they have an Oracle agent staying in the hotel, they may tighten their security significantly. We should maybe try and find another way of finding out what is on the inside. "
Fenris
Fenris

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvia Tsukuda Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:42 am

Actually, I wouldn't be at all surprised if they could stop me booking in, Silvia replied, trying her best to sound respectful. These are UIG talks after all. And Fenris is right, she added, nodding to the other Agent. If they catch even a sniff of an Oracle Agent in the district, never mind the hotel, then the security is going to tighten considerably. Besides anything else, they'll know we know where the talks are. They might even move them. I...I think it would be much safer not to book in. But...you are in effective command here. You know this situation best. If you think it's important to the mission, I'll go. Otherwise, I'll just see if I can find any other entrances that wouldn't involve me getting chip-checked.
Silvia Tsukuda
Silvia Tsukuda

Back to top Go down

Post  Tansai Kay Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:48 am

Tansai somehow managed to convey laughter through the smeaker. "Don't follow me! I'm shit at command!" she said, giggling. "You've got some good points. If you could then look for ways in and out for us, that'd be great then. Though they can't move the talks, they've ended. we're...moping up. Still, a map of the area would be nice...if you have any ideas on that, let me know ok?"
Tansai Kay
Tansai Kay

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvia Tsukuda Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:55 am

Er...right. Silvia's voice was a little puzzled and she shot Fenris a confused look. I thought you were in...charge of this. I'll see what I can do, try and find some ways in. The Map might give me something, she added, and the other Agents could hear the capital M. If I can't find anything, I'll just have to do some outer surveillance. Does...that sound okay to everyone? she finished, giving Fenris a questioning look, waiting for the other woman's opinion.
Silvia Tsukuda
Silvia Tsukuda

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:12 am

"Well, i was planning on doing the outer surveillance, since I can easily get to some quite good vantage points, and i'm quite good at getting into places, but if it comes to it, we may need to work together on that." She pauses and her brow furrows. "This would work a lot better if there was a clear mission leader, are you sure this is how Oracle does things?" with a slight shake of her head Fenris continues "We were wanting the layout of the building right? Well couldn't we get one of Oracles hackers to get a blueprint or something?"
Fenris
Fenris

Back to top Go down

Post  Tansai Kay Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:53 pm

"It's how I work. This is a team job. If one of the team with more expertise says that she thinks my proposed plan is a bad idea, I will accept their judgement. Just because I'm willing to do things like this doesn't mean you all should. Either way, it looks like we may have a slightly larger time window to do the operation in, so I can try it myself later." For the first time in the convestation Tansai's voice was serious and matter of fact. "Ace has expressed interested in the mission, we could talk to him about trying to find a floor plan."
Tansai Kay
Tansai Kay

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:25 am

"Well, OK, but I still think there should be someone to make the final decision. And instead of one of us booking a room in the hotel, could we hire someone to take in scout powder to get an idea of the layout. I mean we should definitely get Ace to uncover what i can, but something like scout power might find a hidden room or something like that." She then looked a bit crestfallen, "Wait, that won't work, the security will just pick it up, sorry i'm just throwing out ideas here."

Last edited by Fenris on Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Fenris
Fenris

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvia Tsukuda Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:31 am

Throwing out ideas is good, Silvia hastily interjected. And you never know, I may find a way in. We should probably...wait and see how the next few days go. Make sure that we keep in constant contact, work together, and then come back here in three days to see what we've got? We can't really make much by way of plans until we know roughly what we're up against. Does...does that sound reasonable to everyone?
Silvia Tsukuda
Silvia Tsukuda

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2