The Oracle Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weltball Game!

+3
SosieTerrehaute
Darya Demeter
HanJi
7 posters

Go down

Weltball Game! Empty Weltball Game!

Post  HanJi Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:32 am

Hey everybody, I was just wondering who was planning to see the Weltball game next week? It should be a pretty damn good match, and I was thinking the team could all go, foster cameraderie and other such stuff.

Also, since the Rejects are probably gonna get ruined....#again# I'd really rather not be on my own. #again#
HanJi
HanJi

Back to top Go down

Weltball Game! Empty Re: Weltball Game!

Post  Darya Demeter Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:36 am

Not that found of Weltball myself. Might see if any charities would like the ticket as a raffle prize or something...if not, I'm in EI land, so I can probably get someone to set one up for me...
Darya Demeter
Darya Demeter

Back to top Go down

Post  SosieTerrehaute Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:45 pm

Oh! Oh! Oh! I want to go! I love the Brawlers, and I haven't been to a match in years.
SosieTerrehaute
SosieTerrehaute

Back to top Go down

Post  Wei Xu Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:13 pm

I'll come. Never been that into Weltball, but now seems like a good time to give the support experience a try. And from what I remember, the Brawlers are quite good...
Wei Xu
Wei Xu

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLordHighKAJR Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:18 pm

Is this one of the games in the amateur league over at Magadan? Or is there a more local league?

As I am new to the region I know rather little about the league rankings around here, though it would be nice to see some game-green amateurs fighting it out without upgrades, have not enjoyed that kind of entertainment for a long time.

Yours faithfully K.A.J. Ramirez

CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVATE. THIS DOCUMENT IS INTENDED FOR THE ADRESSEES ONLY. IN THE EVENT OF UNAUTHORISED ACCESS PLEASE INFORM THE AUTHOR/DEPARTMENT MENTIONED ABOVE. From the desk of Kinkaid Aurelius Jurgensson Ramirez, dictated but not read.
TheLordHighKAJR
TheLordHighKAJR

Back to top Go down

Post  Darya Demeter Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:29 pm

TheLordHighKAJR wrote:Is this one of the games in the amateur league over at Magadan? Or is there a more local league?

As I am new to the region I know rather little about the league rankings around here, though it would be nice to see some game-green amateurs fighting it out without upgrades, have not enjoyed that kind of entertainment for a long time.

Yours faithfully K.A.J. Ramirez

CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVATE. THIS DOCUMENT IS INTENDED FOR THE ADRESSEES ONLY. IN THE EVENT OF UNAUTHORISED ACCESS PLEASE INFORM THE AUTHOR/DEPARTMENT MENTIONED ABOVE. From the desk of Kinkaid Aurelius Jurgensson Ramirez, dictated but not read.
It's a out of season friendly I think...which I guess means only half the team will die horribly? I don't know much about Weltball. You can have my ticket if you want, I'm not going.

Darya Demeter
Darya Demeter

Back to top Go down

Post  HanJi Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:30 pm

Well, it's been a while since I read up on the Brawlers stats, but I can't see the Rejects having much in the way of augmentations...mainly cause the poor guys probably can't afford em...
HanJi
HanJi

Back to top Go down

Post  SosieTerrehaute Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:36 pm

Oh, Darya, I'll buy your ticket! My sister wants to come, too, and of course she's expecting me to buy it..
SosieTerrehaute
SosieTerrehaute

Back to top Go down

Post  HanJi Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:38 pm

I never realised you had a sister Sosie! I wish I had a family...could share all this wealth with...I mean, there's Jonty, but he's all I've got, you know? And I barely ever get to see him...

You know what, back in a day or so, I'm going on a day trip.
HanJi
HanJi

Back to top Go down

Post  Darya Demeter Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:41 pm

SosieTerrehaute wrote:Oh, Darya, I'll buy your ticket! My sister wants to come, too, and of course she's expecting me to buy it..
You have a sister? Interesting, I'd like to meet her. I'm not really interested in selling it, and I'd rather send it to a company employee first, but if the tickets are still on sale I'll get one for your sister.
Darya Demeter
Darya Demeter

Back to top Go down

Post  SosieTerrehaute Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:43 pm

Yes yes, I have a sister. She's a lot like me, only moreso. You'll see what I mean if you come to the game.

And Darya, I know you wanted to sell off the ticket for charity, which is why I offered to buy it. It has the added bonus of being near our seats. You don't need to buy her a one! She's like a stray rat; if you feed her she always comes back and I don't need her pestering any of YOU for money.
SosieTerrehaute
SosieTerrehaute

Back to top Go down

Post  Darya Demeter Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:48 pm

SosieTerrehaute wrote:Yes yes, I have a sister. She's a lot like me, only moreso. You'll see what I mean if you come to the game.

And Darya, I know you wanted to sell off the ticket for charity, which is why I offered to buy it. It has the added bonus of being near our seats. You don't need to buy her a one! She's like a stray rat; if you feed her she always comes back and I don't need her pestering any of YOU for money.
Fair enough. I'll send it back and buy another ticket and then you guys can work out what to do with them.

As for the charity, I'll just donate some money. I have quite a bit.
Darya Demeter
Darya Demeter

Back to top Go down

Post  Enrique Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:22 pm

I'm not sure I'll go. Got a backlog of work to get done which I can now start to finance. If you want my ticket for your sister, Sosie, you're welcome to it.
Enrique
Enrique

Back to top Go down

Post  SosieTerrehaute Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:32 pm

That would be delightful, Enrique. I know our new fellow employee Kinkaid.. something.. Ramirez, so between him and me an extra ticket would be lovely, for purchase or.. whatever.
SosieTerrehaute
SosieTerrehaute

Back to top Go down

Post  Enrique Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:43 pm

Just have it. It'll be a nice welcome gift for Ramirez.
Enrique
Enrique

Back to top Go down

Post  HanJi Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:25 am

Well now, this is shaping up to be a lovely expedition, is it not? #side note, thank goodness for roadside cafes with wi-fi#
HanJi
HanJi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ida Salcedo Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:29 pm

I'd love to come - it's been ages since I saw a game - but I'm really busy this week. I'll send my ticket over to HQ by courier, anyone who wants to use it for anything is free to.
Ida Salcedo
Ida Salcedo

Back to top Go down

Post  Darya Demeter Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:21 pm

Ida Salcedo wrote:I'd love to come - it's been ages since I saw a game - but I'm really busy this week. I'll send my ticket over to HQ by courier, anyone who wants to use it for anything is free to.
Ida, are you still in Madrid then?
Darya Demeter
Darya Demeter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ida Salcedo Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:29 pm

Darya Demeter wrote:Ida, are you still in Madrid then?
I'm all over the place shopping this week. I'm mostly getting cybernetics in Madrid, but as we speak I'm taking a break from all the surgery up on the Anzeiger Orbital getting a new gun made. Between that and finishing a license exam, I'm afraid I don't really have much free time this week, but if you want to talk about anything I can probably find space in my schedule.
Ida Salcedo
Ida Salcedo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down