The Oracle Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 3 Progress

2 posters

Go down

Week 3 Progress Empty Week 3 Progress

Post  SosieTerrehaute Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:53 pm

Loathe as she was to admit it, Sosie liked being her home city, especially after the trip away to Madrid. Everything she wanted was HERE, and more specifically, here, being built in the warehouse.

The walls--the new walls--were up. The ceiling, the new basement, the rooms and amenities finished. There was still security to be done, but the stairs were up, future rooms blocked out, paint to be picked.. She leaned over the railing on the first floor, looking down at the ground floor. Yes. A new, large screen big enough to see from up here would be simply perfect. The kitchen would go here, yes, with seating, her room fitted with even more computers and a soft sleeping pod. A walk in freezer would be perfect, for things other than keeping her Smork Smoothies(tm) cool. And there were the vats of acid to get and fill, and.. so much to do.

But her home was built, and increasingly liveable, safe. Within a week, they would be able to move in safely, and she was itching to leave Oracle. It had been weeks since she had the chance to really.. create.
SosieTerrehaute
SosieTerrehaute

Back to top Go down

Week 3 Progress Empty Re: Week 3 Progress

Post  Pinkie Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:33 am

[at some point in the week 100,000c enters Sosie's registered credit acount, or however things work in the future, with an attached message from Pinkie]

I would like to be a business partner.
Pinkie
Pinkie

Back to top Go down

Post  SosieTerrehaute Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:22 pm

Sosie smiled a bit, reading the note on her oft used and beloved PDA. "I guess I can afford the plasma turrets, now."
SosieTerrehaute
SosieTerrehaute

Back to top Go down

Post  SosieTerrehaute Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:34 pm

Pinkie receives a response back:

Pinkie, congratulations on becoming a full partner! I am now pricing out security systems, containment cages, our computer systems, turrets, a fire suppression systems, chiplocks and all manner of scans for all the doors. To be a full partner, I need your full name and a chipscan to upgrade the paperwork, but after that you do get a cut of the profits and legal ownership of the building. Sound good?

Thanks,
Sosie
SosieTerrehaute
SosieTerrehaute

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinkie Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:29 pm

Pinkie Diana Brown [Chip Scan]
Although I forget if I included the middle name when I signed on as an agent.
Very good yes.
Pinkie
Pinkie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down