The Oracle Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outside the Convention Centre

4 posters

Go down

Outside the Convention Centre Empty Outside the Convention Centre

Post  Darya Demeter Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:08 am

Darya hummed happily as she walked to her van, Ace following behind her. She was having an immensely good week.

After a while of wandering through the massive car park, they came to an unremarkable mungo van, which Darya unlocked with her ID chip. Opening the door, she placed the case she was carrying carefully at one side, strapping it down to make sure it didn't move.

Inside the van was a weapons rack filled entirely with tactical weapons of various different kinds, a small pile of underslung stuff, and all kinds of toolkits and pieces that Darya used. On one side was a sleeping bag on the floor for long journeys, while another muletech bag filled with dirty clothing sat at the side.

Taking the bags from Ace, Darya poured out various things she had picked up at the convention: mostly freebies, but there was quite a lot of ammo of various kinds as well. Picking the muletech back up, she turned and handed it to Ace. "Here. This is an antigrav muletech, makes it much easier to carry things. Extremely useful on missions. You can have it." She turned around and closed the door of the van.

(OOC: Antigrav muletechs are in the Eastern Bank. They make it so the first 500 kg of mass in the bag is supported by the bag. They can also be adjusted to be up to 100 litres in volume.)
Darya Demeter
Darya Demeter

Back to top Go down

Outside the Convention Centre Empty Re: Outside the Convention Centre

Post  Ace Nizky Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:51 pm

(I know this has been archived but should we carry on with rp'ing here anyway. I'm not sure we are totaly resolved on this sub-plot.)
Ace Nizky
Ace Nizky

Back to top Go down

Outside the Convention Centre Empty (OOC)

Post  SosieTerrehaute Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:53 pm

(PLEASE FINISH THIS SUBPLOT)
SosieTerrehaute
SosieTerrehaute

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:56 pm

(( Sorry for the premature archiving. You may continue here ))
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://oracle.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Nizky Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:04 pm

"Jeeze Ms. Darya, you have a lot of weapons there. That's an... impressive collection. You don't just live out of this van do you?"

Ace looked at the Mule-tech the was offered to him.

"oh no. I can't accept this. You can't just keep giving me things like this. It makes me feel bad. Is there anything I can do in return?"
Ace Nizky
Ace Nizky

Back to top Go down

Post  Darya Demeter Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:39 pm

Darya shook her head. "Nah, I live with Sosie and some other women from the corporation. This is just so that if I'm off out on a long journey, I can still get some sleep. And those." She said, pointing to the weapon rack "Are so that I prepared for any cult I come across. They have an annoying habit of choosing a weapon type and making themselves immune to it, but they can't do it for all of these weapons at once."

Upon hearing his complaints about the bag, Darya turned around and pointed at her new gun. "You got me this. This is awesome. I'm paying you back." She smiled, chucked the bag at him, closed the door and began to head back to the convention center. "Come on. I've seen pretty much all I want, but there's probably some stuff you want to see. And freebies. Look out for freebies. There's some people wandering around with bowls of energy clips you can just have!"
Darya Demeter
Darya Demeter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Nizky Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:29 pm

Ace looked from the gun rack, to Darya's face (and only her face) and then down to the floor.

"Yeah, I suppose we could look around. It does feel a lot like home, which is making me miss it I suppose. Plus it's a little sad walking around a Gun expo and not being able to afford any of it and besides, even if I wanted to buy anything I'm not sure my ID would stand up to a good checking. Free things are always good though and some of those booth babes sure are purty."

"Not as purty as you, though." he mumbled to the floor.

He looked back up at Darya with a smile. "Come on then, let's go" He said cheerfully as if the last comment hadn't happened and started to walk towards the Expo, with the mule-tech over one shoulder.
Ace Nizky
Ace Nizky

Back to top Go down

Post  Darya Demeter Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:39 pm

Darya nodded, and began to walk away from the van, also as if the last comment hasn't happened.

"Well, if you see something you really like, we can probably work something." She said, grinning. "Come on, I want to have a look at those machine laser pistols Takata been shouting about all day."

((OOC: So. Darya. What's your Perception Psychology Action Total? 14 you say? Not bad, not bad at all. Let's see if you noticed Ace being awakard around you.

Double 0 you say? Critical botch you say? Darya, you are lovably hilarious.))
Darya Demeter
Darya Demeter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Nizky Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:51 pm

((heheh, perfect. That could not have been better timed. Honestly Ace is acting like an awkward teenager. He is repressed as all hell thanks to the good ol' WF. And his terrible people skills.))

"You know," Ace started, glancing back at Darya as he did so, "I've never had a chance to fire a machine pistol before. I wouldn't mind seeing what all the fuss is about."
Ace Nizky
Ace Nizky

Back to top Go down

Post  Darya Demeter Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:59 pm

((Moved this to the Takada thread.))
Darya Demeter
Darya Demeter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content