The Oracle Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Western Aeronautics

4 posters

Go down

Western Aeronautics Empty Western Aeronautics

Post  Admin Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:17 pm

Western Aeronautics
Western Aeronautics is a spin off company created by the WF to fulfil their requirements for small drone craft. The WA sell some of their equipment on the open market, but the highest quality products will always go to the WF, as with all WF-owned weapon companies.

WA-PSD-3A - Small remote spy drone
Cost: 10,000
HP: 10
AV: 1
Weapons: None
The PSD is the size and shape of an American Football when it is folded away. When needed, an agent throws the drone into the air and the 4ft-wide wings unfurl. The drone is controlled by the agent's internal A.I on smeaker frequencies, with the same level of security based on distance. The drone sends visual data back to the agent's PDA or Anascan GUI interface using an encrypted signal that is also as secure as smeaker systems.
The drone has a sophisticated set of cameras and sensors onboard and gains a +8 bonus to spotting agents and vehicles in open terrain. The drone cannot distinguish between individual agents very well, but it may be possible to do so with a high enough level of internal A.I.
The PSD can remain airborne for 36 hours before it has to land. The drone can be recharged at the same rate as a 36HP shield and will fold back into its football shape when it lands for easy storage.
The drone's primary weakness is that it does not have any stealth capabilities and must remain high above the battlefield to evade small arms fire. Long range weapons such as sniper rifles can be used to attack the drone.
This drone can be deployed without a license.

WA-DAV(E) - Weapon platform drone
Cost: 100,000
HP: 25
AV: 5
Shields: 50
Weapons: 4 Heavy Weapons
A.I level: 4
Perception + Heavy Weapons AT: 12
The Drone Assault Vehicle (Exterminator class) is a remote controlled aircraft with a 4m wingspan. Its onboard A.I listens to an agent's commands over smeaker and attempts to obey them without a direct control interface. The drone is normally used by having it fly high above an area to be available as aerial support. It takes two rounds for the drone to position itself for a strafing run and to then fire it's weapons. The DAV will then continue to perform the same manoeuvre again (taking another two rounds) unless it is ordered not to. One a single strafing run the drone will fire all four of its heavy weapons unless ordered to only fire specific weaponry.
The drone will remain out of the range of medium-range weapons during its attack, but long range weapons such as laser rifles can be used to attack it.
In order to use the DAV(E) a special equipment license is required. The DAV(E) may not be used in heavily populated areas because its A.I is not able to reliably distinguish between armed and unarmed/civilian targets.
The DAV(E) can remain airborne for six hours before it must land and be recharged for an hour. The drone's weapons must carry their own ammunition; the drone cannot power or reload its own weapon systems.

LGT Gun - Laser Pointer Targeting System
By aiming an LGT at a target with a Perception + Support weapons roll during the rounds a DAV(E) lines up to make its attack, the drone automatically passes its to-hit roll. Buildings, vehicles and even people can be targeted with this device.
The LGT does not require a license to use.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://oracle.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Western Aeronautics Empty Re: Western Aeronautics

Post  SosieTerrehaute Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:37 pm

Sosie, pack mostly emptied, wandered over to the drones. The attack drone was nice, but the PSD was fascinating. Almost adorable. She stood in front of the display, looking at the samples of the windows. Hm...
SosieTerrehaute
SosieTerrehaute

Back to top Go down

Post  Darya Demeter Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:45 pm

Twenty minutes after speaking to Ace, Darya stood in front of the WA stall, looking around for any sign of the other agent. Not knowing what he looked like, she smeakered "I'm here. I'm the tall blonde woman with the scar down the side of her face, if that helps with finding me. Wearing a short dress with trousers underneath."
Darya Demeter
Darya Demeter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Nizky Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:00 pm

"Then I'm the man in the military fatigues with the crew cut hair."

A description that fits about half of the people at the behind the counter and a few in front of it. Then one relatively short man who was talking to someone off to one side of the stall. They shake hand and the man turns around with a case in his hand.

He looked around and locked eyes with Darya.

"Is that you?"
Ace Nizky
Ace Nizky

Back to top Go down

Post  Darya Demeter Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:12 pm

"I believe so." Said Darya, walking forward. As she approached she raised a hand and said "Hey. Nice to meet you at last, Ace." She was a tall, about 6 foot 1, shabby looking woman with shoulder length blonde hair held up in a ponytail. A scar went down her face, forming a semicircle around her eye, and across her back she carried two muletech bags.
Darya Demeter
Darya Demeter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Nizky Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:22 pm

"You are... taller than I was expecting. Still, it's good to finally meet you."

Ace turns back to the man at the stall and gives a little mock salute.

"Let’s find a quiet little spot and you can have a look at this." He said tapping the top of the case.

Ace Nizky
Ace Nizky

Back to top Go down

Post  Darya Demeter Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:26 pm

"I think I might know a good place." Said Darya, looking around. "Do you mind if we go up to the hotel area? I've booked out a room, just for tonight."
Darya Demeter
Darya Demeter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Nizky Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:33 pm

Ace raised an eyebrow at this

"Your room? Erm... sure. Lead the way."
Ace Nizky
Ace Nizky

Back to top Go down

Post  Darya Demeter Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:41 pm

Darya, being Darya, had not noticed possibilities of her appearing forward to Ace. Instead, she lead the way up to her room, which she was basically using as a place to sleep. She had flown here from Siberia, after all.

She turned around and sat on the bed, noticably excited and rubbing her hands together.

"Can I see?" She asked, with the look of a kid on Texmas morning.

EDIT: Shall we move to the Hotel Rooms thread? It seems appropriate.
Darya Demeter
Darya Demeter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum