The Oracle Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Weapons Enthusiasts!

+3
SosieTerrehaute
Pinkie
Admin
7 posters

Go down

Welcome Weapons Enthusiasts! Empty Welcome Weapons Enthusiasts!

Post  Admin Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:03 am

Welcome to Pax West, the largest weapon expo this year and attended even by Tex Calahan himself! Over the week I will be posting equipment and displays that are here in separate threads. Feel free to RP looking around them, searching for other displays, items or people and asking the people at the displays for more information.
Some weapons are available to buy here provided you have a license for them, others must be pre-ordered for later release.
Enjoy!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://oracle.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Welcome Weapons Enthusiasts! Empty Re: Welcome Weapons Enthusiasts!

Post  Pinkie Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:16 pm

*Pinkie strode into the weapons Expo, she had had a very... interesting week already and she was anticipating the weapons on offer here. She had come with a group of other agents from Oracle and once the announcer finished, she turned to them and said;*

So, who's going where?
Pinkie
Pinkie

Back to top Go down

Post  SosieTerrehaute Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:03 pm

"I'm looking forward to the shield demos.. But mostly I want to walk the floor. Try a few guns. See if I can get any free con stuff, make some connections.. Look at any turrets.." She paused, thinking, And see if there are any new replicant types toys around...

She shrugged, flipping through the pamphlet, and looking around to see if she could see anything.. shiny.
SosieTerrehaute
SosieTerrehaute

Back to top Go down

Post  Ida Salcedo Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:00 am

"I don't have any particular plans. I figure I'll just wander around, see what looks most dangerous, find some new tricks to fill out Sylviane's arsenal."
Ida Salcedo
Ida Salcedo

Back to top Go down

Post  Darya Demeter Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:09 pm

Darya dodged another queue, her very full mule tech of underslung weapons whirling around her like a very strange close combat weapon. She was in the middle of the display for the Jupiter range, which meant that getting anywhere else required at least ten minutes to take into account lines of people, occasional over-enthusiastic customers waving their new purchases about, and sales people desperately trying to draw the crowds to their booths. Finding anyone in here was even worse; like a weapons obsessed page of Where's Wally. Finally she remembered an easy way of seeing if any Oracle agents were around, and bit down on her smeaker. "Hey, it's Darya. Anyone there?"
Darya Demeter
Darya Demeter

Back to top Go down

Post  HanJi Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:28 pm

Han smeakered back. "Oh hey Darya, how's things? I'm just over at Isle of Man Armaments counter, picking up some new weapons." he paused for a second as the person doing the measurements wrapped a tape measure around his wrists then continued. "How about you, find anything that catches your eye?"
HanJi
HanJi

Back to top Go down

Post  SosieTerrehaute Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:54 pm

"Darya!" Sosie's voice was clear. "I'm over at Aegis, talking to a nice young man named Juan. It's good to hear your voice. How's.." Pause. "..Things?"

Last edited by SosieTerrehaute on Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
SosieTerrehaute
SosieTerrehaute

Back to top Go down

Post  Darya Demeter Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:04 pm

"Aegis?" Darya said, looking around and, using her telemetric vision, catching a glimpse of the shield company's logo a way over, began heading in that direction. "Ok, I'll be right over...as fast as I can." she said, apologizing to a large, tattooed man as she bumped into him. "Oh, Han, I've got some presents for you, so come and see me before going to the underslung exhibit ok?"

There was a moment of silence, before her voice came over the smeaker again. "In answer to your question Sosie....we're both good."
Darya Demeter
Darya Demeter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Nizky Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:12 pm

It had taken him some time to manage it but Ace finally walked through the doors of PAX with confidence. He was nervously aware that his new ID chip would defiantly not pass close inspection but the cursory glance given at the entrance was superficial enough that he was not detected. After a lot of work Ace entered the building and stopped dead. He glanced around for a moment and soaked up the atmosphere. The building full of heavy weapons, the stark precision of the guards and the sound and smell of weapon discharge felt like home and he was briefly overcome with a feeling of homesickness. With a small sigh he strode confidently into the expo and started to have a good look around.
Ace Nizky
Ace Nizky

Back to top Go down

Post  Darya Demeter Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:34 pm

Darya checked her email as she walked through the crowds, and smiled.

"Agent Nizky, are you around?" she asked on smeaker. "This is Darya from Oracle. Want to finally meet in person?"
Darya Demeter
Darya Demeter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Nizky Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:41 pm

"You know what? That sounds swell. Meet me over by Western Aeronautics in 20 minutes. I think I've got something you want."
Ace Nizky
Ace Nizky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down