The Oracle Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Downtime 1: Six test tubes and a centifuge

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Downtime 1: Six test tubes and a centifuge - Page 2 Empty Re: Downtime 1: Six test tubes and a centifuge

Post  SosieTerrehaute Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:04 pm

"Oh, that explains the Products here." He was, of course, referring to the Multymeat goodies piled up on the side. He looked down at them before looking at Corva and their experiment. "Hopefully that won't be too much of an issue for you up here. It seems well stocked and, hm, my cooking isn't that bad." He chuckled gently at himself.
SosieTerrehaute
SosieTerrehaute

Back to top Go down

Downtime 1: Six test tubes and a centifuge - Page 2 Empty Re: Downtime 1: Six test tubes and a centifuge

Post  Tansai Kay Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:16 pm

"There is a particular nutrient required. I am attempting to find an accessible alternative. Your products are easily available." Muttered Corva as they continued to fiddle with the device.

Tansai Kay
Tansai Kay

Back to top Go down

Post  SosieTerrehaute Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:47 pm

"Oh. ..Oh! Well if you let me know what nutrient it is, I could just.. tell you." Lester looked around, a bit guiltily, at all the prep work in this experiment. Huh. Well. "I'm pretty familiar with the Multymeat line. Or at least, point you in the right direction. Surely you need something.. somewhat.. mundane?" He raised his eyebrows at Corva.
SosieTerrehaute
SosieTerrehaute

Back to top Go down

Post  Tansai Kay Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:52 pm

Corva was again quiet for a moment, thinking. "It is called Salovine in my language. I do not know if there is an equivalent term in yours." They finished their work and turned to the datapad next to them, frowning as they flicked through a series of odd, hand written symbols which from the context Lester was able to determine are probably Aldiek's way of writing chemical equations.

They put the datapad back down on the table and pulled a fresh one out of a drawer, along with a stylus. They quickly scrawled out a chemical equation and diagram and handed it to Lester.

((I dunno if Lester will have seen Salovine before. Perhaps an Int+Science check with a penalty?))
Tansai Kay
Tansai Kay

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum