The Oracle Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 94: What, does your mom drop you off to missions?

3 posters

Go down

Week 94: What, does your mom drop you off to missions? Empty Week 94: What, does your mom drop you off to missions?

Post  SosieTerrehaute Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:16 pm

It was a nice day at Oracle HQ. It was made an even better day but Oracle's heroes, triumphant as they were, returning. And right in front of the main building, someone had parked a white Mungo.

Sosie was leaning on it, arms crossed. She was white haired, tired looking, with bags around her eyes. She was dressed almost.. well, in a cream jacket. If anyone else was with her, they were not standing in front of the van with her.

Sosie was patient. She watched the gates open, solemnly.
SosieTerrehaute
SosieTerrehaute

Back to top Go down

Week 94: What, does your mom drop you off to missions? Empty Re: Week 94: What, does your mom drop you off to missions?

Post  BELL Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:21 pm

Bell was smiling, softly as the Oracle crew returned to the compound. She had enjoyed meeting Rita, Yamato and Dani. The replicant had also done a crime for the first time. Her measured steps faltered momentarily as she saw Sosie, leaning against the mungo. Bell rallied quickly, falling back into step with the other Oracle agents as if nothing was wrong. She made eye contact with Sosie and broke off to meet her as if this was exactly according to keikaku (Translators note: keikaku means plan). Without a word of greeting the little replicant opened the passenger door and got up into the mungo.
BELL
BELL

Back to top Go down

Week 94: What, does your mom drop you off to missions? Empty Re: Week 94: What, does your mom drop you off to missions?

Post  SosieTerrehaute Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:35 pm

In similar silence, Sosie also crossed to the driver's seat of the Mungo. She shook her head, and opened the door, climbing in.

If there was anyone else in the Mungo, the tinted windows would make it impossible to tell. It helped that if there was someone in the back of the van, he crawled onto the floor to hide.
SosieTerrehaute
SosieTerrehaute

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:10 pm

As she spotted the van and the person waiting by it, Fenris also broke of to go and have a word with Sosie. The mission had gone well, sure, but who sends a Replicant on a mission that unknown? She rounded the van as Sosie was climbing inside, and smeaked at her to make sure she was heard, sounding a little pissed off. Sosie, do you have a minute? We need to talk.
Fenris
Fenris

Back to top Go down

Post  SosieTerrehaute Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:26 pm

Progie, frowning slightly and sitting in the driver's seat, rolled the window down while remaining seated. She gave Fenris a look, eyebrows raising. "Fenris. How can I help you?" One arm rested over the window. She seemed patient enough.
SosieTerrehaute
SosieTerrehaute

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:56 pm

Fenris didn't bother with the pleasantries, Sosie knew why she was here, so she'd just get straight to the point. "Look, If you want to get involved with missions again, that's fine. But you should be the one actually doing the mission. Don't send your Replicant!" Fenris looked pointedly as Belle as she said this, and was sounding pretty mad. "We can't afford to have to carry her if things go south, and you know how often that happens! Do you even know what we did the last time Lee had his own mission?" Fenris was not just annoyed, she had expected better from Sosie, with her being the most... Sane? of SWA.
Fenris
Fenris

Back to top Go down

Post  SosieTerrehaute Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:05 pm

"Did you need to carry her?" Sosie raised an eyebrow, looking impassive. She sighed, pulling her arm back in the van so her hands were on the steering wheel. "And she's not my replicant, she's my daughter." She seemed... slightly annoyed.

From the car behind her, there was some movement, but nothing visible.
SosieTerrehaute
SosieTerrehaute

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:33 pm

Fenris just looked at Sosie. Of course. Sanity from SWA? What was she thinking? She let out a heavy sigh. "Not this time, but we didn't need to fight. There have been plenty of missions where a Muse would be more hindrance than help, and you had no way of knowing this wouldn't be one of them!" As she watched Sosie's impassivity, she slowly turned from angry to exasperated. "If you're really going to insist on doing this, then I can't stop you, but try to be less reckless when it comes to the lives of my friends, or your "daughter" for that matter"
Fenris
Fenris

Back to top Go down

Post  BELL Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:42 pm

Bell had sat impassively, eyes glowing green as Fenris and Sosie had talked about her. Now though her pupils had returned to their normal size and she turned only her head to look at the ex EI agent. "I apologise for interrupting Agent Mittleider but you will find that I am quite combat capable. Although I reside in the body of a muse replicant, as I have already stated, I am a custom programmed security A.I." Bell paused for a moment as was customary during verbal communication. "I am able to demonstrate now, if it would give you peace of mind." The little doll replicant offered casually, looking at Fenris with large vacant eyes.

Last edited by Bell on Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
BELL
BELL

Back to top Go down

Post  SosieTerrehaute Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:46 pm

Snorting, Sosie leaned back in her seat. She smirked before her face went back to passive. "I have great faith in my daughter's skills. She's no worse than some of the agents I went on missions with..." The little cyberneticist, white haired, thin, delicate, with bags under her eyes... She seemed confident.
SosieTerrehaute
SosieTerrehaute

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:54 pm

Fenris looked dubious, but she didn't have time to indulge the tiny Replicant. "We don't have time for that, we have a debrief we need to go to. Or were you just going to neglect that part of the mission?" And while Sosie did have a point, providing Bell actually had the skills she claimed to, at least those Agents were risking their own lives on the missions, and they tended to have a broader skill set than managing security. Bell did need Fenris' help to get to where she was useful.

As she waited for Bell to get out of the van, the infiltrator looked back to Progie, "You do realize that she can't tell you anything about what we did, right? The CEO was very clear on that. No-one not on the mission can know, he cares enough to have made a big deal about it."
Fenris
Fenris

Back to top Go down

Post  BELL Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:58 pm

Bell 'blinks' at Fenris. "I am afraid I do not follow Fenris. What mission are you referring to? I have not been on any mission and so there is no debrief for me to attend." She 'winks' at the angry agent.
BELL
BELL

Back to top Go down

Post  SosieTerrehaute Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:00 pm

Bell's mother wrinkled her nose, and then shrugged, as if to say, "Them's the breaks." She missed so many Oracle missions, not realizing what has happened now doesn't seem to bother her.
SosieTerrehaute
SosieTerrehaute

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:37 pm

Fenris glared at Bell. "You know exactly what I mean. The CEO wants to see you, so you are going to go and see him." The glare continued until Bell did get out of the damn van.
Fenris
Fenris

Back to top Go down

Post  BELL Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:42 pm

Bell did not move. After a moment she looked between Fenris, Sosie and back to Fenris. Her eyes glowed green for the briefest moment. Eventually her head tilted to the side, "... Forgive me Agent Mittleider but everything I have heard of CEO Lee indicates that he does not care whether or not I attend any debriefing." Bell remained in her seat, her gaze falling to her lap. Shortly afterwards she clasped both hands in her lap.
BELL
BELL

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:44 pm

Fenris threw her arms in the air as if to say "fuck it!" "Fine." It wasn't fine, but Fenris was sick of arguing, and needed to go and actually do her job. "Just remember, she's your Replicant, so you are responsible for what she does, or fails to do" This last bit was directed more at Bell than Sosie. With that, Fenris turned and headed inside the HQ.
Fenris
Fenris

Back to top Go down

Post  SosieTerrehaute Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:47 pm

"Oh, believe me, I'm aware," Sosie mumbled as Fenris walked away. She shook her head, rolled up her window, and started up the Mungo, seeming a little eager to drive away.
SosieTerrehaute
SosieTerrehaute

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down