The Oracle Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 77, Early: Fancy Fucking Hotel

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Week 77, Early: Fancy Fucking Hotel - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 77, Early: Fancy Fucking Hotel

Post  Dani Potenza Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:35 pm

Dani sighed, Hugo was probably right, considering how huge and muscular he was. That didn't mean it didn't feel kind of insulting, but she couldn't be too mad at him when didn't mean it. "Sure, sure. It's nothing," she said with a shrug, avoiding meeting Hugo's eyes. "Maybe this stuff's just putting me on edge," she suggested, indicating the can of Impossi-Brew she was just finishing. "All this energy and nothing to do except wait for pie."
Dani Potenza
Dani Potenza

Back to top Go down

Week 77, Early: Fancy Fucking Hotel - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 77, Early: Fancy Fucking Hotel

Post  Hugo Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:46 pm

Hugo smiled at that, but said nothing at first. He rested both of his hand on her hip--gently, still, despite her present frustration--and followed her gesturing to the bottle of energy drink with his face on it. "I know. I mean, I wasn't impressed much at first, but it works. I mean, they all kind of work, and a lot of them taste better, but it's a solid product. Like a good Fed gun. Nothing fancy to look at, but it does the job." He looked up at her, still amused.
Hugo
Hugo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dani Potenza Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:05 pm

"Yeah, it does," Dani agreed. "If only there was something we could do with all that energy." She fidgeted over to sit on Hugo's lap, then turned around to look straight into his eyes. "Got any ideas?"
Dani Potenza
Dani Potenza

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugo Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:13 pm

Hugo put his other hand around Dani's waist, and raised his eyebrows. He still felt.. frustrated, somewhere far away, but he was mostly amused, and his head was buzzing from caffeine, mild amphetamines, alcohol. After a moment, he pulled her closer, sliding his hand down around her ass. He gave it a remarkably ungentle but very brief squeeze. "Oh, I'm sure we can think of something."
Hugo
Hugo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2