The Oracle Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 69: Muscle Management

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Week 69: Muscle Management  - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 69: Muscle Management

Post  Hugo Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:55 pm

"I.. don't know. Maybe?" But his voice was distracted, his mind elsewhere. He didn't sound exactly as if he knew what he wanted, voice unsure about even being with Silvia, or even knowing what to think. After a few long long moments, he realized Coraline was still there, and had just told him a story. He put his hand on her back and offered a weak and unconvincing smile. "I am glad for you and your friends, but.. Yeah, Silvia would never do that. And.. I don't know... ..She was so mean, encantadora. It was.. ..so.. weird."

He had answered the question, and now just seemed distant and out of it, his mind miles away even as he stroked Coraline's back soothingly.
Hugo
Hugo

Back to top Go down

Post  Coraline Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:13 pm

Coraline sighed, placing a hand over Hugo's and squeezing it for a moment, before brushing it off. She shrugged, stood and stretched. "Well, well." The petite plague doctor wrung her hands and turned on her heel, facing her own chair. "You shouldn't let her be mean to you Hugo." [L&A fail by 1]

She walked over and sat in her chair, glancing nervously at her friend. "Right, shall we get back to it sweetie?" Without waiting for a response, Coraline slumped back and the medical droid turned to face Hugo properly once more.
Coraline
Coraline

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugo Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:36 pm

Hugo just attributed Coraline's briskness to her wanting to get back to work, and he nodded silently at her. Just like before, he lay on his front, giving her-as-a-robot access to his arms first. After a few moments, he stated in a soft voice, "I don't know how to get people to not be mean to me, though." He didn't bother to look at her as he spoke.
Hugo
Hugo

Back to top Go down

Post  Coraline Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:01 pm

The droid hovered in place for a moment but it was Coraline's own voice that spoke, clearly coming from across the room. "Don't ask me that question honey. I've been working on it for most of my life and I'm still no closer to a real answer. Besides I've given you the best advice I know already; cards, on the table." [L&A pass by 3]

After a moment Hugo felt the droid begin making incisions with plasma scalpel and pin point cutting laser.
Coraline
Coraline

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2