The Oracle Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 67: On the Worldview

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Week 67: On the Worldview - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 67: On the Worldview

Post  Shinobu Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:46 pm

Shinobu looked at Han with more concern than she really felt. Yes, his condition was bad for more reasons than just mission capability, but Shinobu didn't really care about Han as a person at all. That, of course, was part of the point of doing something with him. "Hi, Han. How are you holding up?" she asked, despite his appearance answering the question for her.
Shinobu
Shinobu

Back to top Go down

Post  HanJi Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:59 pm

Han limped over, his walking stick clicking as it hit the ground with every step. "Stiff. My fingers are still hard to get working, and the nerve damage is still present, if not as bad as it was. But I've stopped waking up screaming every hour I wake up, which is a plus I can walk now, though I need this." His voice was bitter, every word tinged with disappointment at the failures of his body. With the last, he indicated his walking stick.
HanJi
HanJi

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugo Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:50 am

Hugo looked Han over, his face falling. Well, Han was in much better shape than the last few times he had seen him. Walking was an improvement. The poor guy looked like shit. "We'll find someone to hold your drinks for you, erizo, and we won't be sleeping soon. Not yet. We have Earth to see."
Hugo
Hugo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2