The Oracle Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 66: Bringing grapes to a hospital.

2 posters

Go down

Week 66: Bringing grapes to a hospital. Empty Week 66: Bringing grapes to a hospital.

Post  Tansai Kay Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:08 pm

Tansai had ordered in a bag of grapes for Fenris, picked from carefully maintained vineyards in Southern Italy, kept as clean and unpolluted as the Corporate world allowed, which she carefully carried in front of her to stop them getting squashed as she walked through the hospital corridors to the private room that Fenris was staying. Reaching it, she knocked on the closed door. "Fenris? It's me, Tansai."

Last edited by Tansai Kay on Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tansai Kay
Tansai Kay

Back to top Go down

Week 66: Bringing grapes to a hospital. Empty Re: Week 66: Bringing grapes to a hospital.

Post  Fenris Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:24 am

Fenris opened the door. "Oh! Hi!" She looked a lot better than the last time Tansai saw her. She had put some weight back on, and her eye and hand had been replaced, though there was still some scarring left. "I was just on my way out. Fancy going somewhere? I was just off for a run, so no real plans."
Fenris
Fenris

Back to top Go down

Week 66: Bringing grapes to a hospital. Empty Re: Week 66: Bringing grapes to a hospital.

Post  Tansai Kay Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:04 pm

Tansai nodded. "Good to see you up. Here." she said, giving the other agent the bag of grapes she was holding. "I know some places where we can go...though I don't think I could keep up with you." she said, awkwardly laughing at her lesser athletic skill.
Tansai Kay
Tansai Kay

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:41 pm

Fenris waved a hand dismissively. "I can go any time." She accepted the grapes with a smile, eating a couple to see what they are like. "Are these real? As in actually natural? Wow, thanks! The must have been hard to get hold of." Fenris ate another few, she did still have a large appetite. "So, what did you have in mind?"
Fenris
Fenris

Back to top Go down

Post  Tansai Kay Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:07 pm

"Not really. I just went on their ordering thing and threw money at them. Didn't take long." said Tansai, shrugging. At Fenris' next question, she pulled out her PDA and began flicking rapidly though a map. "There's a nice plaza down here." she said, pointing at a spot about one or two miles away from the hospital. "We could head down there and see what we want to do afterwards? I'd like to see some of the weird psychic stuff, but that doesn't happen on demand..."
Tansai Kay
Tansai Kay

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:29 pm

As Tansai was talking Fenris was nodding along reading the map, but at her last comment, Fenris had to speak up. "Tansai please. You just proved that with enough money you can get anything. I'm sure we can find someone who wants some."
Fenris
Fenris

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down