The Oracle Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 6, Tuesday Morning Emails

4 posters

Go down

Week 6, Tuesday Morning Emails Empty Week 6, Tuesday Morning Emails

Post  SosieTerrehaute Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:59 pm

TO: IDA <salcedo@reflexion.wdn>, DARYA <beautification@wasteaway.eb>, PINKIE <complaints@wasteaway.eb>

SUBJECT: Our Pending Investigation
SENT: 03:14am

Hey guys,

So I have good news, and bad news. Good news is I found out a lot about the investigation! More good news, Pinkie and Ida are only being docked two rank points. I'm not sure how this is possible in the Eastern Bank. The UIG really really likes us, or at least someone in Oracle. (Lee? It's Lee. I'm sure it's him. However, I have no interest to follow this up and get the man mad at me. I'll take what I can get.) The paperwork has been filed horribly, missing several vital pieces of information with NO corroborating data, so it would be very easy to appeal for you guys to get the rank decrease removed totally.

Now, worse news. The case against Darya is still open, being pursued by an Agent Warick. Now, the agent basically doesn't have anything out there. No files, no new reports, nothing. Underground rumor says Warick is a ghost for the UIG, or a rogue agent, or a name they use when normal methods aren't enough. All Warick's past investigations have ended up with people getting off scot-free or being killed or disappeared. Really only two options, and not one we can exactly appeal on.

Either Warick needs a bribe to keep Darya alive, or maybe actually evaluates her case, or.. something. Either way it's not great news. I would have preferred it be someone we can just pay off. However, if there is one member of us that can hold up to scrutiny, it's Darya. We'll keep you safe, hun, don't worry.

Stay safe this week,
Sosie
SosieTerrehaute
SosieTerrehaute

Back to top Go down

Week 6, Tuesday Morning Emails Empty Re: Week 6, Tuesday Morning Emails

Post  Darya Demeter Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:05 pm

TO: IDA <salcedo@reflexion.wdn>, SOSIE <contact@wasteaway.eb>, PINKIE <complaints@wasteaway.eb>

SUBJECT: RE: Our Pending Investigation
SENT: 04:19 AM

Ok, that is very worrying...I'll try to stay on my guard, but there really isn't that much I can do but wait to see if he's going to kill me or not...
Darya Demeter
Darya Demeter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ida Salcedo Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:45 pm

TO: DARYA <beautification@wasteaway.eb>, SOSIE <contact@wasteaway.eb>, PINKIE <complaints@wasteaway.eb>

SENT: 04:37 AM

I was expecting bad news, but not this bad. Darya, do you have much business you need to get done this week? I think it would be best if you stay here, where at least one of us can watch you and know if anything happens any time.
Ida Salcedo
Ida Salcedo

Back to top Go down

Post  Darya Demeter Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:01 pm

TO: IDA <salcedo@reflexion.wdn>, SOSIE <contact@wasteaway.eb>, PINKIE <complaints@wasteaway.eb>

SENT: 05.02 AM

I'm going to stay around the area anyway, so it should be okay...

On a related note, I found some AV bugs on the wall across from the warehouse. What shall I do with them?

Darya Demeter
Darya Demeter

Back to top Go down

Post  SosieTerrehaute Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:05 pm

TO: IDA <salcedo@reflexion.wdn>, PINKIE <complaints@wasteaway.eb>, DARYA <beautification@wasteaway.eb>

SENT: 05.12 AM

AV bugs? I bet you credits to carbohigrate that they are Enrique's. Leave them up. Maybe we can play a trick on him. Seeing who comes and goes won't hurt anyone, especially if we intentionally throw off his schedule.

Pinkie, what do you think?
SosieTerrehaute
SosieTerrehaute

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinkie Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:37 pm

TO: DARYA <beautification@wasteaway.eb>, SOSIE,<contact@wasteaway.eb>, Ida<salcedo@reflexion.wdn>

SENT: 06:00 AM

That is the smart thing to do, especially if he does not know we have found them. That way we have all sorts of options. From messing up his work a day to leading him into a trap he can't get out of when we have used it for all its worth. It might even help our own security. But why would he use something so easily detectable?

Warrick... I don't know how to deal with. Yet.
Pinkie
Pinkie

Back to top Go down

Post  Ida Salcedo Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:50 pm

TO: DARYA <beautification@wasteaway.eb>, SOSIE <contact@wasteaway.eb>, PINKIE <complaints@wasteaway.eb>

SENT: 06:24 AM

Well, it's not like we're professionals living in a building designed with all sorts of security, is it? I can only assume he underestimated us, or perhaps didn't plan ahead. Or maybe he wanted to test us and see what we'd do. Whatever the reasoning for his choice is,we can use it - when you know about a hole in your defences, you can shoot the enemy through it.

I'm more concerned with why he's doing it in the first place - if it is him. He did seem rather upset in Madrid when Sosie ran into that droid, but to hold a grudge and act on it like this would be pretty unprofessional to say the least.
Ida Salcedo
Ida Salcedo

Back to top Go down

Post  SosieTerrehaute Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:59 pm

TO: IDA <salcedo@reflexion.wdn>, PINKIE <complaints@wasteaway.eb>, DARYA <beautification@wasteaway.eb>

SENT: 06:55 AM

I only took a few psychology courses in med school, but Enrique seems at best paranoid. Working for Liberty Black has to mess something up inside you. Maybe he sees me as unreliable? Likely to give him up if tortured? If so, I'm glad he was busy last week. He would have gone after Darya and lost Mue for us. If I am unreliable, then the same is true for him. If such a small injustice would cause him to stalk me when I have proved again and again how much I care for the team, he would give us up in a second if we cross him. We can't trust on measured, rational responses.

I don't advocate killing any of our team members, but if his own hubris gets him trapped after he stalks us... It would be his fault.
SosieTerrehaute
SosieTerrehaute

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinkie Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:09 pm

TO: DARYA <beautification@wasteaway.eb>, SOSIE,<contact@wasteaway.eb>, Ida<salcedo@reflexion.wdn>

SENT: 07:00 AM

I can't say I agree with you. If he proves to be toxic to the... team then he needs to be dealt with. Also I am worried we are understimating him. I like your idea Ida, but he is an agent, and whats more he has so far survived defecting to Oracle. He is not to be underestimated especially if you're assessment of his pyschology is sound Sosie. He may also bring other members of the group not based here to his way of thinking. Our newest addition seemed as if he would listen to someone like Enrique

The situation may be kept from imploding by simply keeping the two of you seperate but I doubt that will work if he is doing this and you should not have to ditch missions becuase of him.
Pinkie
Pinkie

Back to top Go down

Post  SosieTerrehaute Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:40 am

SENT: 7:09 AM

I would never not attend a mission because he would be there. True, I would be most vulnerable outside of my home, but I will have one of you to back me up, just like one of us will be around Darya until this UIG crap is finished. We're stronger together.

Even still, I don't feel comfortable taking the offensive.

However, I have purchased a bunch of equipment over the past few hours. More laser trip wires, cameras, more chip scanners, bug scanners, and I am pricing out some bomb detectors. Also, I saw an ad for cheap greenery, so even the outside will look a little less dismal. And tomorrow when they get here

Wait, it's past 7 already? I just sat down to look at our UIG files after dinner.. Anyway, TODAY, when they get here, I will install them. And plant them.

Also, and I should have mentioned this before, the house is full of bugs. Including in your rooms. I don't look at them; I wanted the AIs to be reachable in any room, and the easiest way to give them visual and auditory access was to rig up a few bugs. Don't worry, they can't spot you, Pinkie, unless you want them too, and the footage isn't being recorded, but if you want to, for example, plus music in your room and only your room, you can ask Bell, our observation and building mantainance AI, to play something for you, perform a simple search on the WDN, compose an email if you have your hands busy, etc. The more you talk to them, the smarter they get, and once they have become suitably intelligent, I will see if they can determine who we are by our voices, mannerisms, and movements to add another layer of security.

..I think that's it for today. I spend a lot of time here.
SosieTerrehaute
SosieTerrehaute

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinkie Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:48 pm

SENT: 11:00 AM

Darya if,

*Pinkie had frozen at the monitor. Her wolves noticed her suddenly going rigid and checked the area for potenial threats. Even the Cat looked around.*
The hell with this.

*Pinke bolted from the room and ran up the stairs to Darya's room, wolves at her heels; an unnessecary but not unappreciated bodygaurd*
*And knocked, politely three times*
Darya?
Pinkie
Pinkie

Back to top Go down

Post  Darya Demeter Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:04 pm

"Just a second..." said Darya, unlocking the door from inside. She was covered with grease and wearing a pair of old overalls, some tools in her hands. Her armoir had been covered by an old cloth, with a knock out rifle taken apart and stripped down on top of it. "What is it Pinkie?"
Darya Demeter
Darya Demeter

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinkie Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:11 pm

If Warrick finds out about your history he won't need to build a case against you, should he even operate that way. Even if no other records exist, your sister is in the hospital and they'll record such an expensive treatment and the UIG will have the cause on record. What's worse, there is proof of what happened in Shanghai. My SNU. It will not have recorded everything and won't have the authentication that the quantum camera's have but it will be enough. And if I delete that particular section of the memory, should the UIG call me in for questioning they will know we are hiding something. All my cybernetics are registered as well.

*Pinkie stood still after that, and waited for Darya's response*
Pinkie
Pinkie

Back to top Go down

Post  Darya Demeter Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:20 pm

Darya sighed and closed her eyes. "To be honest, at this point, there is very little we can do. Without knowing Warwick's methods, we can't respond to any claim like that made. Also, I paid for my sister's surgery last week, before this whole thing even occurred, so that can't be linked to this." She sighed again, leaning against the door frame. "Obviously I'd prefer not to die, but it is out of my hands now." She opened them again and smiled. "I'm just glad I have people I can trust to take care of Sis."
Darya Demeter
Darya Demeter

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinkie Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:28 pm

... Unacceptable. Though I was thinking more that it would be substanial evidence of a hate crime motivation aginst you. I have time on my hands next week, I'll see what I can dig up about Warrick.
*Pinkie nodded once, before turning on her heel and walking down to the firing range*
Pinkie
Pinkie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down