The Oracle Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 56: 1st World Problems

2 posters

Go down

Week 56: 1st World Problems Empty Week 56: 1st World Problems

Post  Fenris Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:44 am

Fenris entered the Café Nolo Contendre Lounge a few minutes before the appointed time, so she could watch the others as they enter, and, more importantly watch the other patrons. After buying a pot of Tea and a small meal, she settled down on a table with a good view of the majority of the cafe, and waited for the other agents to arrive.
Fenris
Fenris

Back to top Go down

Week 56: 1st World Problems Empty Re: Week 56: 1st World Problems

Post  Silvia Tsukuda Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:56 am

A couple of minutes later, although still before the appointed time, Silvia entered the cafe, immediately spotting Fenris. She gave a small wave and smile, and hurried over to seat herself by the other Agent.

"Hey. It's...good to see you." She did at least seem to be genuine, if slightly hesitant. "How have things been going?"
Silvia Tsukuda
Silvia Tsukuda

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:17 am

"Hi, Silvia. I'm good thanks, you?" Silvia got the distinct impression that Fenris wasn't totally focused on her, but as soon as she asked the question Fenris continued. "I take it you got my e-mail, these guys seem really good. We need to find out what they're doing here, and how many there are here. Damn! If they haven't put me on edge!" She then carried on speaking out loud. "Come, sit, have some tea."
Fenris
Fenris

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvia Tsukuda Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:22 am

"Not too bad," Silvia replied out loud, seating herself. "Tea, you say? Um...thanks. They do really good stuff here." Yes, I did, she continued via smeaker. And I'm guessing you got mine? There's no way that fighting's going to do us any good here. If we're going to raid this place, it needs to be done with stealth. But yes, we probably should try and look into this group.
Silvia Tsukuda
Silvia Tsukuda

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down