The Oracle Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 56: A new message appears on the Oracle system

+3
HanJi
Hugo
Enrique
7 posters

Go down

Week 56: A new message appears on the Oracle system Empty Week 56: A new message appears on the Oracle system

Post  Enrique Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:39 pm

Hello everyone. After some regrettably necessary months laying low I'm able to return to duty within Oracle. As I write this I'm currently reviewing the mission debriefings posted since I left. My condolences for our losses and welcome to the newer recruits.
For those of you who don't know me, my primary focus is in the fields of cybernetics and robotics. Once I've finished re-establishing my assets I should be able to offer Oracle members who need it cyber surgery at a 5% discount by appointment and will be available for joint R&D/reverse engineering projects once my current ones are complete, assuming you have anything interesting for me to look at.

Enrique

Last edited by Enrique on Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Enrique
Enrique

Back to top Go down

Week 56: A new message appears on the Oracle system Empty Re: Week 56: A new message appears on the Oracle system

Post  Hugo Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:29 pm

lol who r u???
Hugo
Hugo

Back to top Go down

Week 56: A new message appears on the Oracle system Empty Re: Week 56: A new message appears on the Oracle system

Post  HanJi Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:22 pm

Enrique, where the hell have you been, man? Thought you got eaten by a moon bear or something.
HanJi
HanJi

Back to top Go down

Post  Tansai Kay Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:31 pm

Subject: So...we meet again!...nah.

Hey person I don't know!

...I don't really have anything else to say. I should probably read the old mission reports at some point, then I might know who you were...
Tansai Kay
Tansai Kay

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:00 pm

Subject: Sky Diving

Hi! I'm Fenris, one of the new agents here at oracle. So i could get to meet the other agents, i organized a sky diving trip with ace, and a load of the agents i don't think you've met yet. Do you want to come along?

Fenris
Fenris
Fenris

Back to top Go down

Post  Ida Salcedo Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:00 pm

Huh. And here I figured you were deader than France.
Ida Salcedo
Ida Salcedo

Back to top Go down

Post  HanJi Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:06 pm

Holy CRAP! IDA????

Where the hell have you been? Last I heard you were on some kind of murderous rampage?!
HanJi
HanJi

Back to top Go down

Post  Enrique Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:17 pm

Hugo wrote:FROM: huguna@nukeu.wf

lol who r u???
As I said, I'm Enrique. Cyberneticist, medic and reasonable at stealthy insertions.

HanJi wrote:Enrique, where the hell have you been, man? Thought you got eaten by a moon bear or something.
I've been around and about. Decided to lie low after the EI and Gemini situations got nasty. Probably spent a little too long underground but better safe than sorry eh?

Ida Salcedo wrote:Huh. And here I figured you were deader than France.
Considering the safari's, I'm not sure that analogy was the best choice... Thanks for the suit by the way.

Fenris wrote:From: Fenris@Oracle.wdn
Subject: Sky Diving

Hi! I'm Fenris, one of the new agents here at oracle. So i could get to meet the other agents, i organized a sky diving trip with ace, and a load of the agents i don't think you've met yet. Do you want to come along?

Fenris
Thanks for the offer but I'm busy settling back in. Also I'd rather only be jumping out of aircraft when absolutely necessary. Thank you for the offer though and I look forward to meeting you.
Enrique
Enrique

Back to top Go down

Post  positron Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:10 am

To: Enrique@Oracle.wdn
Re: Greetings and Introduction from a new Agent

Oh hi Enrique. I thought Gemini must have caught up with you or something, good to hear from you. Unfortunately I have aquired my own assistants for researching, cyberware and reverse engineering so we probably won't colaberate there. However, should you wish to rent lab space outside of UIG control I can give you very reasonable rates.

Maxwell Positron

CEO
Eroz Biomechanics
positron
positron

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down