The Oracle Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News Reports for Week 46

Go down

News Reports for Week 46 Empty News Reports for Week 46

Post  Admin Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:34 pm

Tex Callahan Gets Vengeance!
In a daring and brutal raid on a terrorist cell in Shanghai this morning, Tex Callahan successfully hunted down the perpetrators of the Mall Bombing that rocked the WF several weeks ago. A team of rogue Ai Jinn agents were blamed for the attack, but were killed before they could be arrested and sentenced. Tex Callahan, world famous gun slinger and WF representative stated "My work here is done. I think I'll mosey on back home and make sure everything is all right down at the ranch."
Several Ai Jinn news channels and WDN sources are reporting that the entire event was a set-up and that very little evidence of the executed agents' guilt has been shown to the public. However, we here at Bright & Sunny Media have been shown some top secret evidence that proves Tex was right.
You can always trust us, citizen.

Mumbai Nanoswarm Attack
A nanoswarm was found in Mumbai and fought by UIG experts before it could harm any civilians. Several UIG staff lost their lives in the attack, though no names or official numbers have been released. It is thought that many of the deceased were malenbrach.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://oracle.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down