The Oracle Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 43- Hospital Visit

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Week 43- Hospital Visit - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 43- Hospital Visit

Post  Wei Xu Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:32 am

"It's certainly not exciting," Xu replied, his voice tinged with wry humour. "Mostly it just involves waiting around for things to regrow, although at least I've got a PDA to keep me occupied now. And at least I've got all my limbs. That helps somewhat, too."
Wei Xu
Wei Xu

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Comoros Sharma Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:36 am

"As I say, sorry I wasn't along, I might have been able to help had I been there." She says with a shrug "For the moment I'd just suggest that you try and enjoy the vacation, at least you don't have to worry about anything particular, I'm sure you have deputies who can run Pheonix for a week and let you spend it focusing your mind on healing."
Parvati Comoros Sharma
Parvati Comoros Sharma

Back to top Go down

Post  Wei Xu Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:42 am

"From the sound of it, I don't think there was that much you could have done. They practically had to scrape me out of the cyberframe with a spatula." His voice was surprisingly detached for someone talking about their own brush with death. "As for Phoenix...well, I imagine that doing paperwork counts as non-strenuous activity, so I can spend plenty of time on it once I get back, fixing whatever the others have done."
Wei Xu
Wei Xu

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Comoros Sharma Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:56 am

She chuckles "I suppose but a good leader needs to know how to delegate. I doubt CEO Lee spends all his days doing the paperwork for oracle... not that I'm really sure what he spends his days doing..." she says with a shrug.

"I'm sure they can handle things for a week."
Parvati Comoros Sharma
Parvati Comoros Sharma

Back to top Go down

Post  Wei Xu Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:00 am

"Hmmm." Xu didn't sound particularly convinced. "I've never pretended to be a good leader. I work best on my own. Hui might be able to handle it, but I don't know. At the very least, I want to be able to check what he's done. Still, nothing I can do for now, I suppose."
Wei Xu
Wei Xu

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Comoros Sharma Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:07 am

"Then consider it a test." She advises with a smile "let him run things, don't interfere, don't even 'look in' then when the week is done and you're feeling better check things over and see. Then you know if it comes to it in the future whether or not he can manage when you definitely do need it." She offers.
Parvati Comoros Sharma
Parvati Comoros Sharma

Back to top Go down

Post  Wei Xu Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:16 pm

"Hmm." Xu's expression was thoughtful, but also slightly sceptical. "Well, I'll give it a try. See what it turns up. Try and find something else to do." He sighed. "To tell the truth, I'm not that used to having time off. Still, I'm sure I'll think of something to do."
Wei Xu
Wei Xu

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Comoros Sharma Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:45 pm

She smiles "A holiday is necessary every once in a while, otherwise you just bottle everything up." Parvati says. "There's always a good book or two to enjoy if you've got nothing else to do, its better than whats normally on the WDN."

"Anyway..." She says with a smile stretching slightly How are things at Phoenix? Last I heard was the break in."
Parvati Comoros Sharma
Parvati Comoros Sharma

Back to top Go down

Post  Wei Xu Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:04 pm

"Things are going fairly well," Xu replied, shrugging his shoulders. "We've expanded out to a second building now, and got a few more mercs. We've still had no deaths on the job yet, which I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised by. And we've got a big security upgrade ready to go at last, so that should solve a few of the issues that have been keeping us awake at night. Obviously, I can't go into specifics here, but everything seems to be going nicely."
Wei Xu
Wei Xu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum