The Oracle Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Salutations

5 posters

Go down

Salutations Empty Salutations

Post  positron Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:56 pm

Hello, my name is Maxwell Positiron and I have just been employed by the Oracle coporation. This message is being sent round to introduce myself. I'm more of a scientist than a fighter but I know enough to handle myself in field-ops (can't be much worse than where I've been living recently).
positron
positron

Back to top Go down

Salutations Empty Re: Salutations

Post  Ida Salcedo Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:29 pm

Hi. I look forward to meeting you when I get back to HQ (or when we end up on a mission together, whichever comes first). Nice to see another brainy type around the place, you guys are always useful to have to hand. You here after pissing someone off like so many of the crew seem to have done, or just for the good work? If you want to say, I mean - violating people's privacy is just my job, not my hobby.
Ida Salcedo
Ida Salcedo

Back to top Go down

Post  positron Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:57 pm

I left my previous corporation because I felt that my long term life expectancy had dropped below a point I was confortable with. I joined Oracle because I was tired of not having any money, property and/or food.

It'll be nice to have access to a nanoforge and a cloning lab again, I may be able to get some work done.
positron
positron

Back to top Go down

Post  Darya Demeter Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:27 pm

Ooh, you use nanostuff? I like facing people with nanostuff. It's much more vulnerable to EMP than most stuff...

Also, I promise not to point my EMP rifle at your stuff.
Darya Demeter
Darya Demeter

Back to top Go down

Post  positron Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:17 pm

In theory the majority of my nanotech shouldn't be going too close to anything EMP related, and the rest is (at least in theory) not more vunerable than normal cybernetics
positron
positron

Back to top Go down

Post  Darya Demeter Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:36 pm

positron wrote:In theory the majority of my nanotech shouldn't be going too close to anything EMP related, and the rest is (at least in theory) not more vunerable than normal cybernetics
Not more vulnerable than normal cybernetics?

...I really really promise not to point my EMP rifle at your stuff.
Darya Demeter
Darya Demeter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wei Xu Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:25 pm

Yeeess...you wait until you see Darya pointed at cybernetics. It may just give you a nasty shock. Also, nice to meet you. I'm Xu, and I seem to have taken the job of chief...researcher. I'm sure it'll be a pleasure to work with you.
Wei Xu
Wei Xu

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLordHighKAJR Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:45 pm

Greetings Maxwell Positron,

It is nice to become acquainted with fellow new employees, especially ones with such useful interests. I am a former corporate Mergers & Aquisitions Executive with a speciality in business interests.

At some point in the near future I look forward to sitting down with you to pick your brains about a nanotech project I have in mind, as I have a good grounding in the area but do not possess the necessary finesse to see the projected project through to a satisfactory completion.

Yours faithfully K.A.J. Ramirez

CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVATE. THIS DOCUMENT IS INTENDED FOR THE ADRESSEES ONLY. IN THE EVENT OF UNAUTHORISED ACCESS PLEASE INFORM THE AUTHOR/DEPARTMENT MENTIONED ABOVE. From the desk of Kinkaid Aurelius Jurgensson Ramirez, dictated but not read
TheLordHighKAJR
TheLordHighKAJR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum