The Oracle Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings!

4 posters

Go down

Greetings! Empty Greetings!

Post  TheLordHighKAJR Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:49 pm

Greetings and Salutations fellow Oracle employees!

Following my recent relocation from Europe to Seoul and change in employers, I have had little chance to meet most of my fellow colleagues. This is something I would like to remedy at the first available opportunity, and would like to cordially invite anyone to drop on by my office, and make an appointment with my secretary Ahn Xu Whang, as my door is always open.

I am a former corporate Mergers & Aquisitions Executive with a speciality in business and commercial legislation and bye-laws and am available to offer my services.

Yours faithfully K.A.J. Ramirez

CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVATE. THIS DOCUMENT IS INTENDED FOR THE ADRESSEES ONLY. IN THE EVENT OF UNAUTHORISED ACCESS PLEASE INFORM THE AUTHOR/DEPARTMENT MENTIONED ABOVE. From the desk of Kinkaid Aurelius Jurgensson Ramirez, dictated but not read.

Last edited by TheLordHighKAJR on Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Missed off signature.)
TheLordHighKAJR
TheLordHighKAJR

Back to top Go down

Greetings! Empty Re: Greetings!

Post  Darya Demeter Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:51 pm

Wait, so the guy moving here from Europe came just as I'm staying in Europe for a bit?

There's an irony there...
Darya Demeter
Darya Demeter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ida Salcedo Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:04 am

Nice to, er, not quite meet you. Unfortunately I am currently back in Europe on a business and investigation trip. Once I return, I will be glad to make your acquaintance. In the meantime, you should visit my coffee shop, Reflexion - as an Oracle employee you'll receive 100 free Customer Loyalty Points with your first purchase, and I think you'll find we serve far better coffee than anywhere else in the area.
Ida Salcedo
Ida Salcedo

Back to top Go down

Post  HanJi Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:17 pm

Nice to meet you my friend, always glad to see a new face in the corporation. I'll take you out for noodles some time, show you the neighbourhood.
HanJi
HanJi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum