The Oracle Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

<A message has appeared in your office, titled "Reflexion".>

4 posters

Go down

<A message has appeared in your office, titled "Reflexion".> Empty <A message has appeared in your office, titled "Reflexion".>

Post  Ida Salcedo Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:59 pm

Whether it's the craving for good coffee, the need for a stylish place to be, or just desire for something to get you up and going - just look in the mirror and see your Reflexion.

Reflexion is a new coffee shop, setting trends as a trailblazer in the rennovated district of Seoul. With the finest furnishings from Europe's top artisans and dazzling mirrored walls, Relfexion stands out by appearance alone.

Reflexion has the perfect refreshing drink for anyone - over 17 types of coffee, grown from the finest bacterial cultures, as well as alternatives such as Nutrijuice™ (For When Eating's Too Slow™), or for those who want something a little more classical, we serve water from a tap fitted with more than 40 filters to keep all of the great taste with none* of the mutagens.

Drop in to take a look at our great selection of non-intoxicating drinks (so that you can always slip right back into business - whatever it may be), including daily specials and more! To get directions to us, just visit this WDN address.

[As if that weren't enough, all Oracle employees receive 100 bonus Customer Loyalty Points with their first purchase!]

*Water supply has been UIG Certified at Danger Level G - suitable for Citizen consumption.
Ida Salcedo
Ida Salcedo

Back to top Go down

<A message has appeared in your office, titled "Reflexion".> Empty Re: <A message has appeared in your office, titled "Reflexion".>

Post  SosieTerrehaute Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:30 pm

(How much does 100 loyalty points buy?)
SosieTerrehaute
SosieTerrehaute

Back to top Go down

<A message has appeared in your office, titled "Reflexion".> Empty Re: <A message has appeared in your office, titled "Reflexion".>

Post  Darya Demeter Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:15 pm

I don't trust Nutrijuice. Too easy to make high level corrosives out of.
Darya Demeter
Darya Demeter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ida Salcedo Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:50 am

SosieTerrehaute wrote:(How much does 100 loyalty points buy?)
(Everything on the menu has a second price in loyalty points, which doesn't line up with normal pricing. The cheaper drinks cost around 14 points, while the most expensive costs 60; buying cheaper drinks earns you 1 point, while more expensive ones earn 2.)
Ida Salcedo
Ida Salcedo

Back to top Go down

Post  HanJi Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:56 pm

I don't trust coffee...it smells weird. I'll stick to noodles, thanks.
HanJi
HanJi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ida Salcedo Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:27 pm

HanJi wrote:I don't trust coffee...it smells weird. I'll stick to noodles, thanks.
I understand; coffee's something you grow into with adulthood.
Ida Salcedo
Ida Salcedo

Back to top Go down

Post  HanJi Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:00 pm

#shrugs# It's just not my thing is all. If I want a stimulant, I'll go for devilfish. If I want a drink, I'll stick to water.
HanJi
HanJi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum