The Oracle Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a routine thing really, but still necessary

+2
SosieTerrehaute
Enrique
6 posters

Go down

Just a routine thing really, but still necessary Empty Just a routine thing really, but still necessary

Post  Enrique Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:17 pm

I just thought I'd give you all advance warning that I'll be running our monthly medicals and cybernetic maintenance work next week, so please leave some time free to see me. This will mean I'll have slightly less time available for performing any surgery you might want doing.
Enrique
Enrique

Back to top Go down

Just a routine thing really, but still necessary Empty Re: Just a routine thing really, but still necessary

Post  SosieTerrehaute Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:27 pm

If it's all the same to you, Enrique, I'd feel more comfortable doing my own check-ups. If anyone else needs my help or wants a female-identified surgeon doing yours, I would be glad to.
SosieTerrehaute
SosieTerrehaute

Back to top Go down

Just a routine thing really, but still necessary Empty Re: Just a routine thing really, but still necessary

Post  Enrique Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:35 pm

I'm happy for you to have someone else come in with you or for you to go somewhere else to have it done, as I will have to do, but you can't really give yourself a medical... It's unprofessional.

I am only trying to do my job and looking after the welfare of Oracle employees.

I will only be performing a few non-invasive tests for your checkup. It really won't take much time out of your day.
Enrique
Enrique

Back to top Go down

Post  HanJi Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:50 am

Yeah....no. Unless the CEO himself gives me orders to attend, then that's not going to happen.
HanJi
HanJi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wei Xu Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:41 pm

People, please. Enrique is a fellow Oracle employee, and these things are necessary. I for one do not wish my cybernetics to start freezing up on me, and am perfectly willing to go through with these procedures. After all, we trust Enrique to install our cybernetics, do we not?
Wei Xu
Wei Xu

Back to top Go down

Post  Darya Demeter Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:45 pm

Hey Enrique.

Sorry, but I've actually already had a private medical check up last week, and I'm fine with maintaining my own cybernetics (though I had those checked as well of course). Thanks for the offer though, its nice.
Darya Demeter
Darya Demeter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ida Salcedo Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:07 pm

I don't see any problem letting him do my checkup. He's a professional and he knows how well-armed I am, after all.
Ida Salcedo
Ida Salcedo

Back to top Go down

Post  SosieTerrehaute Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:29 pm

Yeah, he installed my neural jack last week, and I am assuming did a check up then. I'm not sure I need it, considering that I do check my own cybernetics. Sure, it might be unprofessional, but I've been dealing with cybernetics, my own and others, for longer than most of you have been alive. So.
SosieTerrehaute
SosieTerrehaute

Back to top Go down

Post  Enrique Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:31 pm

For those on whom I've performed surgery, I only performed the requested procedure. I'm most interested in the medical checkups, especially considering the standard diet for some of us seems to be solely takeaway noodles. I assume you've read the upkeep requirements for the cybernetics you have installed. I just thought I'd throw that check in aswell since it doesn't take long to do a diagnostic.
Enrique
Enrique

Back to top Go down

Post  Darya Demeter Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:11 pm

Well, I've been living off of nutribars for a while now, but with Oracle's salary size and my new living quarter's kitchen, I think I can probably branch out into a wider diet...

Though that does mean learning how to cook...

Things to buy:
How to Cook Guide
Cooking utensils
Fire extinguisher.
Darya Demeter
Darya Demeter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ida Salcedo Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:18 pm

Darya Demeter wrote:
Pfft, there's chips for that.
Ida Salcedo
Ida Salcedo

Back to top Go down

Post  Darya Demeter Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:32 pm

Ida Salcedo wrote:
Darya Demeter wrote:
Yeah, but it does seem one of those life skills you should know yourself...
Darya Demeter
Darya Demeter

Back to top Go down

Post  SosieTerrehaute Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:38 pm

Darya Demeter wrote:
Ida Salcedo wrote:
Darya Demeter wrote:

I will make sure to install an automatic fire extinguisher system. I was wondering if we also need a walk in freezer..
SosieTerrehaute
SosieTerrehaute

Back to top Go down

Post  Darya Demeter Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:18 pm

SosieTerrehaute wrote:
Darya Demeter wrote:
Ida Salcedo wrote:
Darya Demeter wrote:

I will make sure to install an automatic fire extinguisher system. I was wondering if we also need a walk in freezer..
I've seen too many of those used for the wrong things...

(OOC: The automatic fire extinguisher system should be a thing. A Chekhov kind of thing.)
Darya Demeter
Darya Demeter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down