The Oracle Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House hunting?

2 posters

Go down

House hunting? Empty House hunting?

Post  Darya Demeter Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:43 pm

You have one new voicemail message.

Anyone want to look for a house or something together? We should be safer in numbers....or maybe we'll get ninjas and bounty hunters after us, who knows?

I'd prefer something cheap if possible, though I can probably go to about 500c per week, I guess?

Let's see...according to the Corpihow article I'm supposed to put a description of what I am like as a house mate in here...umm...I , I guess I have a habit of staying awake too long and coming and going at weird hours, so I don't know if that bothers you guys...I tend to eat ration bars, so I don't leave too much mess in the kitchen...umm....can't really think of anything else...so yeah. If anyone's interested, let me know.

Oh, this is Darya, by the way.

Message ends
Darya Demeter
Darya Demeter

Back to top Go down

House hunting? Empty A reply, sent at 3:34 am.

Post  SosieTerrehaute Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:08 pm

Darya, this is Sosie. I saw your message and.. Yeah, if you don't mind having a bit of a commute to work I have rooms to let. Well, I will have rooms. They aren't currently built now, but they will be, within the next few weeks, and 500 credits is a perfect amount. You can pay for the internet connection... I mean, well, not yet, since the place isn't ready yet, but when it is it'll be much safer than any apartment. *the voice is muffled for a second* Yes, another bowl please, thank you.. *Sosie audibly clears her throat, and speaks louder* So yeah, you know, if you're interested.

We'll have a kitchen, a lab, an armory, rooms for everyone in a well re-enforced building. Pinkie's already signed on as a tenant, though if you or I guess she want to pay more, you can take part ownership of the warehouse. I mean, um, apartments. I know you're not really big into style or fashion or looking good, but we'll be staying in the headquarters for my new business, Waste Away, so it's not going to be too flashy on the outside, and there may be some calls and late night trucks dropping stuff off, but if you're gonna be awake at weird hours anyway..

Anyway, you're more than welcome to join us--Oh thank you, good, can I have another pair of chopsticks?--if you want, just let me know. Sosie out.
SosieTerrehaute
SosieTerrehaute

Back to top Go down

House hunting? Empty Re: House hunting?

Post  Darya Demeter Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:21 pm

Hey Sosie, that sounds good. A commute's fine, I'll just get a moped or something...if Pinkie's in too it sounds pretty safe, and I like the sound of having a lab.

You run a business? What does it do?

Thanks!
Darya.
Darya Demeter
Darya Demeter

Back to top Go down

House hunting? Empty Re: House hunting?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down