The Oracle Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 56: Sitting on the dock of Future-Ebay, Wasting time...

3 posters

Go down

Week 56: Sitting on the dock of Future-Ebay, Wasting time... Empty Week 56: Sitting on the dock of Future-Ebay, Wasting time...

Post  Tansai Kay Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:51 am

Tansai stared at the online shopping list in front of her, and made a face. She was a multimillionare, with nearly 10 million credits to her name, but there was just one problem. She was having trouble knowing what to spend it on.

She glanced at her shopping basket of compulsive buys. So far this included a Manta class cyberframe (weapon systems removed because she didn't have the license, and she'd not be able to actually use it) a submarine (which she could just about drive) and medical droids.

Opening a second browser window on her GUI, she sent out a quick email to everyone.

"Guys, I have lots of money. WHAT SHOULD I BUY?????"
Tansai Kay
Tansai Kay

Back to top Go down

Week 56: Sitting on the dock of Future-Ebay, Wasting time... Empty Re: Week 56: Sitting on the dock of Future-Ebay, Wasting time...

Post  Coraline Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:42 am

To: themasked_lady@datavault.wdn
Re: Insane spending.

Well, with that much cash why not buy, supply and staff your own hospital?
Coraline
Coraline

Back to top Go down

Week 56: Sitting on the dock of Future-Ebay, Wasting time... Empty Re: Week 56: Sitting on the dock of Future-Ebay, Wasting time...

Post  Tansai Kay Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:56 am

Coraline's words gave Tansai pause, and she began to think. It wasn't a bad idea at all, although she prefered her plan for One Ounce...when she finally got that sorted (she made a note to get herself a business chip soon). Still...

To: Carnations@buttons.wdn
Re: Insane spending.

Hmm...don't really have time to set one up, but I could find someone else doing it and help them I guess...
Tansai Kay
Tansai Kay

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Nizky Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:31 am

To: themasked_lady@datavault.wdn

Have you considered buying a vehicle or a company?
You could also buy yourself a plot of land and build something worthwhile on it.

Kind regards

Ace Nizky
Executive Director
Eroz
Ace Nizky
Ace Nizky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down