The Oracle Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 25: Open message to all Oracle agents.

2 posters

Go down

Week 25: Open message to all Oracle agents. Empty Week 25: Open message to all Oracle agents.

Post  Ace Nizky Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:01 am

I have received the following communication from Parvarti:

Parvati Comoros Sharma wrote:[Message started with the security code from SWA.]

From Parvati

We need the Cavalry in Keelung. Bring Everyone please.

Things look bad over there so I'm heading out in force. If anyone wants to join me let me know, I might be able to offer you a lift or at least help co-ordinate.

Flight Sergeant-Major Ace Nizky.
Ace Nizky
Ace Nizky

Back to top Go down

Week 25: Open message to all Oracle agents. Empty Re: Week 25: Open message to all Oracle agents.

Post  HanJi Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:27 pm

I'm in.

[OOC: What kind of action is this and when is it happening? Cause I've kind of already got my downtime for this week back]
HanJi
HanJi

Back to top Go down

Week 25: Open message to all Oracle agents. Empty Re: Week 25: Open message to all Oracle agents.

Post  Ace Nizky Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:33 pm

((OOC: Put it this way, I retooled my downtime for week 35 to be there, however it looks like I'll need to go back in week 36.))
Ace Nizky
Ace Nizky

Back to top Go down

Post  HanJi Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:42 pm

[OOC: I'll be there in Week 36, just assume Han is having trouble travelling to Keelung from Shanghai.]

"I'll be there as soon as I--" Han's voice cut off suddenly. "As soon as I can. Gotta get out without arousing suspicion. Leave without me, or you'll blow my cover when you pick me up."
HanJi
HanJi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum