The Oracle Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 32: Darya visits SWA.

2 posters

Go down

Week 32: Darya visits SWA. Empty Week 32: Darya visits SWA.

Post  Darya Demeter Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:58 pm

To: Sosie@SeoulWasteAway.wdn, Dusty@SeoulWasteAway.wdn, Bell@SeoulWasteAway.wdn
Subject: Visit?

Hey all.

Would it be possible if I come to visit sometime this week? It's been a while, and I've missed you three. If you still don't want me in the building, Sosie, perhaps Dusty and I could go somewhere, and anyone else who wants to join? I'm free most days, so any day that works for you is fine.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Darya.
Darya Demeter
Darya Demeter

Back to top Go down

Week 32: Darya visits SWA. Empty Re: Week 32: Darya visits SWA.

Post  SosieTerrehaute Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:12 pm

To: DaryaDemeter@datavault.wdn
Subject: RE: Visit?

Darya,
I really do not think Mom should see anyone right now. However, if you wish to see Dusty without entering the premises, that can be arranged. Please contact me just before you get here so I can be aware of your presence.

-Bell.

To: DaryaDemeter@datavault.wdn
Subject: RE: Visit?

Auntie Darya!! I would love to hang out with you!! I don't really have anything going on, especially during the days! You should come see me! Ace took me out for noodle and comics and it was great, maybe we can do it again too??

Love!
Dusty
SosieTerrehaute
SosieTerrehaute

Back to top Go down

Post  Darya Demeter Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:26 pm

Darya's van pulled into a parking space around five minutes walk away from Seoul Waste Away. Darya sighed, and pulled out her PDA, sending Bell an email telling her that she'd arrive soon. Five minutes, fourty three seconds later, Darya arrived outside the Seoul Waste Away compound, two packages underneath her arm. She stood in front of the doors, hand almost reaching for the intercom button, unsure if she should press it.
Darya Demeter
Darya Demeter

Back to top Go down

Post  SosieTerrehaute Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:01 pm

There was an audible slam from behind the walls as Darya waited, then the durasteel door in front of her opened with a shudder. Behind it was Dusty in his same smart black suit, grinning from eat to ear. He half-tackled Darya with puppy-like excitement, picking her up and swinging her around. "Auntie Darya!!" He sounded delighted, and his hug was tight enough that his aunt would probably hope her gifts weren't breakable.
SosieTerrehaute
SosieTerrehaute

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down