The Oracle Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CEO Lee's Oracle Missions

Go down

CEO Lee's Oracle Missions Empty CEO Lee's Oracle Missions

Post  Admin Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:38 pm

Looking to earn a few credits and some serious promotion prospects? Then try your hand at some of these difficult tasks that will both help your Corporation and net you some fantastic rewards. No need to post anything else in this thread, see me in person to discuss any questions you might have or to claim a reward.

Last updated 4-5-2549

Help set up shop in Jerusalem - Completed by Han Ji, Enrique and Wei Xu
I plan on opening a new branch of Oracle offices in Jerusalem. I've made contact with a member of the Order of the True Faith who has agreed to hear our request and to help influence the people in charge over there. I need one or two of you to be my eyes, ears and mouth on this one; I ain't going anywhere near that place if I can help it. The mission will probably take a couple of weeks work (major actions would be best) and should be mostly diplomacy. To help grease the wheels I'll be giving out some slip credits. If it goes well then the reward will be some rank points and maybe a few special gifts from a grateful CEO.

Ai Jinn request: Find stolen mining equipment
An Ai Jinn messenger interrupted my dinner at a local restaurant to tell me that the Ai Jinn would like us to prove we are not going to focus on them unfairly. Apparently a shipment of mining equipment has gone missing off the coast of Seoul and it wasn't one of their pirate groups who did it. The mining equipment was bound for a mine in Australia and since the ship carrying it disappeared they haven't heard anything about the stolen items, the ship or the crew. They claim they will pay well for information on who took their equipment and will pay even more if we deal with these people in a satisfyingly brutal manner. I will remind you all that we are not an organisation of bounty hunters or hired killers, but also that you are free to deal with this situation as you see fit.
Anyone involved in completing this mission will earn a healthy amount of rank points in addition to the usual monetary rewards.

UIG Ghost technology counter-technology - Completed by Positron
The UIG have a nasty habit of turning up where you least expect them, using things from teleporters to some weird Archon technology that just plain ain't right. Word on the WDN is that the Ai Jinn have some way of stopping rangers snooping around their factories uninvited. Let us secure the base (or at least The Room) and you'll get some rank points and a big ol' pile of cash to swim around in.

Local activity map Completed by Sosie (21/2/2549)
We just moved in here and we've barely met the neighbours. Put together a map showing the surrounding streets, gangs, businesses and anything else that might be useful and you can get a small rank point bonus and a secret prize from your grateful CEO.
(( This is part IC, part OOC. The IC part is getting good data for the map, the OOC part is actually making something map-like and maybe making up some local landmarks to run past me.))

Last edited by Admin on Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:33 pm; edited 7 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://oracle.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

CEO Lee's Oracle Missions Empty Re: CEO Lee's Oracle Missions

Post  Admin Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:45 pm

Just an update to say I'm locking this here topic. From now on I'll post new missions as their own post here, so they highlight as updated in the forum.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri May 04, 2012 12:37 pm

Track down the secret sect
The Order of the True Faith seem to be having some issues with a group of evil assassins and infiltrators in Jerusalem. We don't have many leads on this, but the OTF would certainly be interested in information. I'll throw in some bonuses for anyone who brings something useful in; I want to be on the Faith's good side.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:48 pm

Track down Keith/Xeno-Keith

Our resident hacking A.I has been taken over by some kind of alien, technology controlling force. Get him back and make sure he doesn't do anything too crazy to the WDN.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

CEO Lee's Oracle Missions Empty Heisenberg Compensators or something

Post  Admin Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:48 pm

Acquire Extremely Rare Teleporter Parts
I need a component taking from some high powered teleporter systems. Apparently the "Four Axis Magneto-Sensor" is an important part for locking onto a teleportation destination and trying to do so without one is very, very dangerous. I don't have one laying around here, so be good employees and go borrow one from someone else will you?
Small teleporter stations only carry basic, low grade versions of these parts so they are no good. You'll need to grab one from a UIG teleporter station, the Lunar teleporter station or find an alternate source for them. I've heard that the Ai Jinn are building something in orbit that uses hundreds of these things, but may also open portals to hell or something... The rumours are probably exaggerated, so I'd be more worried about the Ai Jinn space presence than imaginary sub-space monsters if you go there.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down