The Oracle Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WEEK 12, Tuesday Morning: A Delivery

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

WEEK 12, Tuesday Morning: A Delivery - Page 2 Empty Re: WEEK 12, Tuesday Morning: A Delivery

Post  SosieTerrehaute Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:51 pm

"Did you really just drop those--Oh, Ace." Sosie shook her head and crouched down in the box, shuffling things around and losing her temporary help. She did look up at her daughter, tapping her lip thoughtfully as Bell pulled the curtain closed.
SosieTerrehaute
SosieTerrehaute

Back to top Go down

WEEK 12, Tuesday Morning: A Delivery - Page 2 Empty Re: WEEK 12, Tuesday Morning: A Delivery

Post  Ace Nizky Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:59 pm

(Soft and comfortable? That's not Ace's style!")

"Sorry, got distracted. Right this pile up to my room. Got it."

Ace took the indicated pile and, as requested took up upstairs. He was down the fire-pole again in no time.

"I've never worn pajamas before, I'll have to try them some time. Thanks, Sosie.
What else do you need me to do?"
Ace Nizky
Ace Nizky

Back to top Go down

Post  SosieTerrehaute Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:25 am

Sosie grinned crookedly at Ace, figuring out what the ex-WF agent slept in. She gestured to a very LARGE pile in front of the box. "These need to go in the kitchen. I can put them away in a bit." The pile consisted of plates, glasses, and pretty much every other type of kitchen good. Despite the fact it was mostly just promotional goods, it was.. a lot. Definitely two trips. Though, given her Smork consumption, made sense.

As Ace loaded his arms up, Sosie leaned toward the edge of the box, and in a quiet voice said, "If you feel like setting up another obstacle course, you should. ..And ask Bell to join you."
SosieTerrehaute
SosieTerrehaute

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2