AMS ReInnovate Range

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AMS ReInnovate Range

Post  Admin on Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:14 pm

AMS ReInnovate range additions
The ReInnovate range aims to bring classical weapons bang up to date. These latest creations are on show in a display area decked out to look like ancient Rome... Or rather, the Las Vegas version of ancient Rome, complete with toga wearing models.

AMS Gaucho Bolas - Throwing weapon
Class: Thrown Tactical Weapon
Damage: D6, chance of restraining
Cost: 1,000
Range: Medium
Rate: 1
EMPS: Immune
A set of solid alloy balls are connected with nano-wire reinforced nylon ropes. This classic weapon is ideal for use in capturing bounties alive.
The Bolas are thrown with a "Perception + Athletics" roll and require the Thrown Weapon training to use. When tossed the Bolas wrap around a target and there is a chance that they will be restrained and unable to either move or act. If the attack has an XS of 4-7 then the target's legs have been tied up and they may not move. Removing Bolas from the legs requires a full round action. If the attack has an XS of 8+ then the targets arms have been bound and they may not use their hands or arms except to try and escape. Either another agent must help the target for a full round or the agent can attempt to escape with a "Strength + Athletics" roll with a -6 penalty; Liberty Black flat-hands help with this roll, but all equipment must be dropped.

AMS Ayllo Grenade Bolas - Grenade Weapon
Class: Thrown Support Weapon
Damage: D6 impact, chance of grenade damage
Cost: 600
Range: Medium
Rate: 1
EMPS: Immune
A nano-wire reinforced nylon rope holds three hollow containers, each able to hold either a weight or a full-sized grenade.
The Bolas are thrown with a "Perception + Athletics" roll and require the Thrown Weapon training to use. When tossed the bolas wrap around a target and if the attack has an XS of 4+ then the grenades will detonate for maximized damage. Otherwise, the grenades will detonate as normal. If the attack misses then the bolas will fly out of the grenade's blast radius range, dealing no damage to the target. For every grenade used in the bola the attack roll will have a -1 penalty, because the weight is not ideally distributed.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://oracle.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: AMS ReInnovate Range

Post  HanJi on Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:01 pm

Han strolled up to the AMS display and examined the Bola's. He called over an assistant and said "Well, these are certainly some nice pieces of kit... I'll definitely be buying some of Gaucho's. Tell me, do you offer a shareholders discount?"
HanJi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:43 pm

"I'm sorry Sir, but we do not offer discounts like that. We can offer you a ReInnovate carry case though, to store up to four Bolas systems in a single briefcase." said the saleswoman. She fluttered her eyelashes and attempted to disarm the situation with a cute look.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HanJi on Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:47 pm

Han shrugged nonchalantly, saying. "Ah well, can't blame a guy for trying. I'll take the carry case then, and 4 of the Gaucho bola's. I don't suppose I can get them gift wrapped?" He wondered briefly if the poor saleswoman had something in her eyes, then realised she was fluttering them on purpose. Why the hell is she doing that? he thought, absent mindedly.
HanJi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:59 pm

"Certainly sir!" said the saleswoman excitedly. "We can gift wrap them, attach a message to the box and for a small extra fee we can engrave a personalized message onto some of the bolas."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HanJi on Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:08 pm

"Just gift wrap them please. And add a card reading "For Darya" if you'd be so kind."
HanJi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top