The Oracle Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Y&S Under-slung Weapons

3 posters

Go down

Y&S Under-slung Weapons Empty Y&S Under-slung Weapons

Post  Admin Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:08 am

Y&S Under-slung weapons

Y&S has noticed the rapid uptake of underslung shotguns in the market. The following weapons have been made to fit tactical and heavy weapons.

Y&S Stingray Barb - Under-slung Knock-Out Rifle
Class: Under-slung weapon
Damage: As the stun rifle
Cost: 8,000
Range: Medium
Rate: 1
EMPS: Immune
Ammo: Mini-Energy Clip, can fire twice before reloading

Y&S Raptor Claw - Under-slung Blade Launcher
Damage: 1D12 (Does not sever on max dmage)
Cost: 6,000
Ammo: Mini-SMART Clip, can fire twice before reloading

Y&S Cobra Fang - Under-slung Rocket launcher
Class: Under-slung weapon (fired using Support weapon skill)
Damage: As light rocket
Cost: 4,000
Ammo: 1 Light Rocket

Y&S Elephant Feet - Under-slung Bipod
Cost: 2000
This bipod can be deployed or retracted as a free action. It allows a weapon to be rested on a low wall or the ground and grants the user a +2 to hit.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://oracle.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Y&S Under-slung Weapons Empty Re: Y&S Under-slung Weapons

Post  Darya Demeter Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:16 pm

Darya had only just gotten into the event when she saw the underslung weapons stand. She diverted her course, and headed over to them. Upon seeing the knock out rifle, she sped up and began bending over the display model, smiling and talking rapidly under her breath about capacitors and the difficulty of miniturisiation. After a moment, she turned to the rep and asked "Are these for sale now, or do we need to preorder?"
Darya Demeter
Darya Demeter

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:01 pm

A saleswoman in a tight-fitting military uniform answered Darya's question with a smile and an accent that placed her firmly as coming from Texas.

"Sure thing hun. We just announced them today and we're all ready shipping them all over the place."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Darya Demeter Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:23 pm

"Great!" Said Darya excitedly. "Can I have five...no, wait, make that six String Rays, I want to look inside one, four Cobra Fangs and four Elephant Feet please?" She asked, extending one of her two empty anti-grav mule techs to its maximum. Now all she had to do was find the rest of Oracle to give them the presents. And possibly go back to her van to drop some stuff off...
Darya Demeter
Darya Demeter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ida Salcedo Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:16 pm

Shortly after Darya left, Ida walked up to the Y&S display and giggled quietly with joy when she saw the Raptor Claw. I know just the person who could use one of those!

"Excuse me, I'd like to purchase one of these Raptor Claws please. In fact, make that two."
Ida Salcedo
Ida Salcedo

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:18 pm

The Texan woman took Darya's credit chip and transferred the funds over. She made an even larger grin at the sale total an helped Darya to stuff her employer's product into the agent's muletech.

"Thanks for the great purchase, hun. Hope y'all enjoy the extras I snuck in there." she said, and winked as she turned to deal with another customer.

Across the other side of the display, and managing to miss Darya in the thick crowd, Ida was being served by a gruff WF agent who was trying, but sadly failing, to be the next Tex Calahan. His big brown trench coat was getting in the way of everything and it was making dealing with customers more difficult than it had to be.

"All right ma'am. I'll be over in just a second... woah!"

Then agent fell forwards and threw the two Raptor-Claw cases into Ida's open arms, which being a classy, well trained agent who had just recently stared down a tank, she caught without even blinking.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down