Downtime 1: Training Routines

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Downtime 1: Training Routines

Post  Tansai Kay on Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:45 pm

A moment's hesitation, again. "Fire and galvanic sources of damage will cause additional problems. EMP does not cause any issues."

Tansai Kay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris on Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:21 pm

Voja watched the teenager do their weird exercises, and go on about their even weirder cybernetics? gene mods? He couldn't imagine what they must have gone through to get like that. "That must involve some pretty major surgery when you become an Agent, or is everyone like that underwater?"

Fenris

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tansai Kay on Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:29 pm

Corva looked at Voja. "I'm afraid the answers to your questions would not be related to my mission effectiveness. I am not going to answer them for much the same reasons you would not answer my questions as to the design specifications of your company's prototypes." After a moment they added "My apologies, but I cannot tell you. I cannot.".

Tansai Kay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris on Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:17 am

"That's fair." Part of working for a Corp meant keeping company secrets, even if that Corp was monstrous. "Sorry if it seems like I'm prying at all, I'm just trying to get to know everyone, and you are the most... mysterious? member of the team."

Fenris

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tansai Kay on Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:28 pm

"I find you all very confusing." said Corva, lifting again.

After a couple of repetitions, they stopped and looked at Voja. "During the mission, you mentioned having a sister who was allowed to possess a biological child. Does this require rank on the surface? I had assumed she must possess a very high rank to be allowed such a privilege."

Tansai Kay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Huang Zushe on Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:10 am

There was an amused snort from Zushe. "You don't know much about things up here, do you? Up here, people like us with higher rank are if anything less likely to have children."

Huang Zushe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris on Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:01 pm

Voja frowned, Zushe wasn't being very understanding, but perhaps that was just how he lead. "Everyone has kids the "biological" way, it's far easier than any other way of doing it." He dropped down from the bar and began fishing round in his pocket for his phone as he walked over to the other Agents. "And Lena isn't as high a rank as us, if you really care about that stuff. It never seemed all that important outside of work." As he reached them he held out the phone to let the others see the picture on the screen.

Voja stood in the middle with a huge grin on his face as he hugged a slight blonde woman to his side, who in turn had a four or five year old boy hugging her leg. On his other side a dark haired girl was holding Jonnochka up all by her self and looking as badass as an eight year old can. Her uncle was in no way helping her to hold the huge hammer. "This is Lena, my sister. Kesha is still a little shy, but not Katya! She's going to be a kickass Agent!" It was clear that the huge Russian was immensely proud of his family.

Fenris

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tansai Kay on Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:34 pm

Voja got a very close view of Corva's face as they lent in to look at the phone, and so got a very close view of their "Wait she has two!?" expression of surprise.

After a moment they straightened up, and tried to return to a neutral facial position. "I was aware that humans on the surface reproduce sexually. I had assumed that agents were artifically created for quality control and that by sister, you were referring to a fellow member of your batch. This appears to have been a mistaken assumption."

Tansai Kay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris on Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:06 pm

Voja gave Corva an understanding look, he imagined he would be the same if he ever found himself under the sea. "Up here the Corps generally take their best people and make them better, you know? Plus there's some legal stuff that happens with the UIG. But I guess that's easier when you have more people to choose from. But no, Lena's not an Agent, she's a scientist. As smart as they come!"

Fenris

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Huang Zushe on Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:35 pm

Zushe's expression as he looked at Voja's family was a little odd - almost wistful. But he seemed to shake himself out of it. "They look like a good family, Voja. You should be proud. And Corva...You should probably read up on surface Agents. It's likely to come up a lot."

Huang Zushe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris on Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:17 pm

Voja grinned back at his division leader. "Of course I am! They're the best!" As Voja put his PDA away, he turned to the young Aldiek Agent.  "That might be a good idea Corva, we could talk you through how things work up here if you want. It'd sure make things easier for you if you get what people are on about."

Fenris

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top