The Oracle Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 91 Day and Mission

+2
Fenris
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Week 91 Day and Mission Empty Week 91 Day and Mission

Post  Admin Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:55 pm

Is Tuesday 28th a good day for running a session? Also, let's hear some mission suggestions.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://oracle.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Week 91 Day and Mission Empty Re: Week 91 Day and Mission

Post  Silvia Tsukuda Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:53 pm

Tuesday 28th is good for me, and I have a mission (jointly with Karishma).

Deep in the jungles and swamps of the Congo there is a secret base. Based on Karishma's research, it appears to be a Penumbra base where they are likely developing some sort of telepathic heavy weapon - strange pockets of psychic residue in the landscape around corroborate this, as does me witnessing them firing a weapon and doing some science. Any designs/prototypes/research to do with this - or any other telepathic weapons - is likely to be very valuable.

The swamps of the Congo are dangerous - there is a wide variety of unpleasant wildlife, including a number of crocodiles. This also includes all manner of horrible creepy-crawlies that carry all manner of poisons and diseases - I strongly recommend anyone coming on this mission has a very strong toxin filter.

The base itself has two entrances that I can find - one large hanger door through which an anti-grav vehicle will occasionally go and one smaller door that appears to be pretty much unused. Unfortunately, this is about all I can say about the place, since it has some sort of strange system that I didn't get too close to, since I can't tell what would trip it. There are five towers forming a square perimeter (with one in the centre), and they're not optical, UV, infrared, X-ray or sonar. My guess would be that it's some kind of telepathic sensor.

So - volunteers? We are facing at least six Agent hostiles plus science staff, as well as an unknown sensor system and any number of prototype weapons. Plus the local wildlife and terrain.
Silvia Tsukuda
Silvia Tsukuda

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:42 pm

I'll help out.

(OOC I think i've been on every mission since Oracle restarted, so if there are too many people on the mission, I'll drop out so someone else can play.)
Fenris
Fenris

Back to top Go down

Post  Carmen Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:30 pm

How many hackers will be needed?
Carmen
Carmen

Back to top Go down

Post  James Fletcher Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:22 pm

I would also be very happy to tag along, especially after all the work Silvia's put in to help me out on this!

((OOC: Similarly to Fenris this would be my third mission in a row, so although this is one of my pieces of level 2 info, if there's space I'll come along, but if others want to go then I can step back.))
James Fletcher
James Fletcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvia Tsukuda Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:37 pm

I think having Karishma along will be pretty much essential, as there's undoubtedly going to be weird techno-psychic stuff.

I have absolutely no idea what we're going to need by way of hackers, so having at least one will probably be useful.
Silvia Tsukuda
Silvia Tsukuda

Back to top Go down

Post  AmetsBasamortu Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:16 pm

I'd like to come along, if possible.
AmetsBasamortu
AmetsBasamortu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content