The Oracle Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 7 Debriefing

4 posters

Go down

Week 7 Debriefing Empty Week 7 Debriefing

Post  Admin Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:30 pm

Week 7 Mission: Subtlety is for the weak
So in the middle of EI territory, down the road from the Eden spire, you launch a full scale strike against a well defended facility? Fair enough.
Cutting the power gave the team enough time to make it inside the main court yard and get inside a security station. A second team destroyed a number of turrets with rocket fire before the things came back online. Keith was plugged into the security system to keep the resident AI busy. The team then looted everything that was not nailed down, took pictures of the production facility and kidnapped a leading researcher, who Sosie still has locked up somewhere.
On the way out of EI territory Enrique and Han were charged with a number of offences by EI authorities.

Information put up for sale
How to make a replicant - schematics and images of production facility
Gemini Replicant business data
Gemini Replicant research data

Comments from CEO Lee
Really? A full scale strike? *sigh*

Information Sales
How to make a replicant: EI
Gemini Replicant business data: EI
Gemini Replicant research data: Gemini (bought back before sale)
Gemini didn't put up much of a fight for the replicant data. It looks like they have other business interests to care about, judging from the credits they put up for their research data.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://oracle.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Week 7 Debriefing Empty Re: Week 7 Debriefing

Post  Enrique Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:53 pm

I would like to state, for the record, that I was informed the strike had been in the planning for a long time and that illegal activities would be uncovered. I do not feel the income gathered from this mission has been compensation enough for the trouble caused to myself and Han Ji. I would like to formally request a full review of Sosie's actions, motivations and methodology, as I am not confident she has this corporation's, or it's members', best interests at heart or in mind.

I make this a public complaint as a warning to those members of the corporation who have yet to work with her.

(OOC: I'm very sorry I'm putting this in Trina. I want to let you know I bear no grudge against you and I enjoy your character and everything you've brought to the game.)
Enrique
Enrique

Back to top Go down

Post  HanJi Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:13 pm

Stop your whining Enrique, the mission was solid, it was our fault we got sloppy arranging transportation back, we should have been establishing alibi's, changing cars etc.
HanJi
HanJi

Back to top Go down

Post  Enrique Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:18 pm

I admit the car was a mistake I will be rectifying, but that doesn't change my base point.
Enrique
Enrique

Back to top Go down

Post  HanJi Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:21 pm

It does though...the mission was precisely planned and the execution was solid. Had we not been picked up at customs, we'd be celebrating it as a near-perfectly executed mission.

It was our own damn fault, and that's that.
HanJi
HanJi

Back to top Go down

Post  SosieTerrehaute Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:38 pm

(OOC: Sosie's not even looking at the internet this week unless someone actually tells her to in person, since she's very pre-occupied. However, Sosie repeated what she/I were told the mission would be. It ended up changing slightly, because five years of planning backstory didn't mesh with a week of IRL planning. So, most of this issue is the fault of OOC, but that doesn't change what happened IC or makes Enrique's claims any less valid. It just means Sosie doesn't have a good defense against them.)
SosieTerrehaute
SosieTerrehaute

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down